Hot Toys - MMS DX 11 - TDK: The Joker 2.0 Collectible Figure specs and pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
701994_432935433446112_930121358_o.jpg

Leftt shoulder doesn't look great, but right one looks quite good.

Hopefully just bad futzing. Lapels look like they could cause problems too.

Feb!? This is the figure I feel like I've been waiting for since 2008. :impatient:

Me too. The Dark Knight series is what got me in to these Hot Toys. I just didn't want to shell out a thousand dollars on eBay for them. Glad they went with 2.0s.

Me too. The Dark Knight series is what got me in to these Hot Toys. I just didn't want to shell out a thousand dollars on eBay for them. Glad they went with 2.0s.

And 3.0s for the guys who miss this round. 4.0s for the guys who miss the next round. 5.0s for the guys who miss...etc etc etc.

Maybe we will see the first unboxing of this guy this or next week. Maybe from the Youtube guy in China/Hong Kong ? You know the guy who gets the figures first with the awkward silence in his vids, I still like his vids though :exactly:

I think that would be one of the exclusive figure - a twin pack with a two face figure on hispital bed.

Now were talking. I read somewhere a few years ago that nurse joker was off limits for the mattel movie master line by request of Heath Ledger's family. Even though it was one of the most requested figures there license forbid them from ever making it. Of course I don't really know how accurate this information is, I wonder if Hot Toys has any kind of restriction like this. I think its safe to assume that 99% of us would have rather had a nurse joker over a cop version. I mean its a cool figure but......

Now were talking. I read somewhere a few years ago that nurse joker was off limits for the mattel movie master line by request of Heath Ledger's family. Even though it was one of the most requested figures there license forbid them from ever making it. Of course I don't really know how accurate this information is, I wonder if Hot Toys has any kind of restriction like this. I think its safe to assume that 99% of us would have rather had a nurse joker over a cop version. I mean its a cool figure but......

It is off limits but not sure if it was per the families request or more per Nolan's. Personally Im not sure why a nurse version.is in bad taste? I dont understand it. :dunno:

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I717 using Tapatalk 2

It is off limits but not sure if it was per the families request or more per Nolan's. Personally Im not sure why a nurse version.is in bad taste? I dont understand it. :dunno:

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I717 using Tapatalk 2

Probably another urban legend story.......I can't see a Nurse Joker being in bad taste..just don't get it.
Maybe someone will ask Howard...

I don't buy it. The scene where he's dressed as a nurse is also the moment he speaks with Harvey, IMHO the best scene for both actors in the whole film.

I don't believe Ledger's family would frown on what is one of the best scenes in his career.

Back