Hot Toys - MMS DX 11 - TDK: The Joker 2.0 Collectible Figure specs and pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
- Outfit doesn't hold a candle to Kato's handmade version, but never really expected it to.

- Outfit still looks MILES better than DX01 version.

- Regular headsculpt chin problem has been magnified now, and it looks like EB version. Not seeing a lot of ledger from most angles.

- Laughing head is a big step down from the proto - adam's version all the way. Accessories and gloves are good, shoes should have been better but still better than before.

- Head paint jobs are nowhere near the proto. This is starting to become a real problem for HT

@ Stshammgod - It's most obvious where the dark eye areas meet the lighter areas, the black paint has a stippled look about it.

Can peeps please stop mentioning the price? It's kind of putting me off my PO. Thanks.

Back in 2009, for roughly $170, maybe a bit more we got this,

cards.jpg

mid.jpg

last.jpg

Now, for over $100 more, pushing $300 maybe more after shipping (granted you get the Exclusive, if not, you don't even get the mask or detonator) we get this!

393027_468551203206875_580874903_n_zpsda4e3702.jpg

602893_468551223206873_513352378_n_zpse4d99d25.jpg

530625_468551253206870_1552110174_n_zps1cc1c19d.jpg

I can't believe people are moaning about it not being as good as the Kato original tailoring or Adam's laughing headsculpt. Obviously it was never going to be, but it's the best on the market for the standard collector there's no doubt about that. This is pretty much the best high-end Joker figure you're currently offered so either accept it and enjoy it for what it is, or get a second mortgage on your house and begin collecting one-off customs.

luka's pictures are making me feel better about the face ~ compared to the dx01, this is miles ahead.

602766_409143302497897_1395859921_n.jpg

That'll basically what mine will be setup like. Given Sideshow wont be shipping till Feb it gives me probably 3/4 weeks to have the DX12 and Bane setup next to another before I make the switch

I think I like that D. Poe guys pics the best. Jingo Bell's are pretty good too. In hand will be better.

Still, with all these great pics, this figure does sort of come off a little weird looking, from the heads to the clothes. It's like a typical, asian/anime styled doll.

I could see the laughing head having that weird "tear" or pulse crap in that sort of style.

Guys the pics are in !!!!! Hopefully we can getting late Jan/early Feb !!!!! The wait is coming to an end !!!!!! :clap:rotfl:panic:

@ Stshammgod - It's most obvious where the dark eye areas meet the lighter areas, the black paint has a stippled look about it.

Yeah, how did I miss that? I see it all over the face.... Especially in this shot:
8363939850_483a5a1634_b.jpg

Get it. Even if it's to flip to those saying they are not sure they want this anymore.

Just be sure to sell it before DX 21 TDK Joker with new and improved purple clown suit and skimpy nurse outfit.

Just be sure to sell it before DX 21 TDK Joker with new and improved purple clown suit and skimpy nurse outfit.

Naw. By then people will be having wet dreams and busting out the calipers and t-squares over the Leonardo Dicaprio figure when he plays the Joker in the next Batman trilogy.

I'm not bothered by the paint app. I don't look at my figures with a macro lens :)

Sorry for you loss.

Naw. By then people will be having wet dreams and busting out the calipers and t-squares over the Leonardo Dicaprio figure when he plays the Joker in the next Batman trilogy.

True.

By that time, $300 will seem like a great deal. Leo Joker and 1/6 figures in general will probably be $500 by then.

So does anyone know where I can get a commissioned based interrogation room diorama? I would like to get in touch with the relevant people

If anyone know kindly pm me.

Back