Hot Toys - MMS DX 11 - TDK: The Joker 2.0 Collectible Figure specs and pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
So does anyone know where I can get a commissioned based interrogation room diorama? I would like to get in touch with the relevant people

If anyone know kindly pm me.

https://www.bigbadtoystore.com/bbts/product.aspx?product=XCS10002&mode=retail

XCS10002.jpg

Wow they actually have it in stock :horror

I think I'd wait and see what the backdrop that comes with the DX11 looks like first

Naw. By then people will be having wet dreams and busting out the calipers and t-squares over the Leonardo Dicaprio figure when he plays the Joker in the next Batman trilogy.

Sorry for you loss.

Dicarprio is a terrific actor. Everyone was skeptical over "the gay cowboy" playing the Joker and he knocked it out of the park.

Wow they actually have it in stock :horror

I think I'd wait and see what the backdrop that comes with the DX11 looks like first

Hold on. Dx11 comes with a backdrop too? I thought only the table and chair was the accessory set. Any pics of the said backdrop?

Hold on. Dx11 comes with a backdrop too? I thought only the table and chair was the accessory set. Any pics of the said backdrop?

Yeah only a cardboard background like the one that came with the DX Indy but it's better than nothing

I'm assuming it's what all the Bloggers used in their photo shoots :dunno

EDIT: See bottom right hand corner of this pic

35jcm8k.jpg

^^ Coat doesn't look as puffy in this pic. I'm reserving full judgement for when the in-hand pics come in. Wasn't too impressed with the Bane photos from the bloggers, but the in-hand pics changed my opinion on the figure.

People are always surprised by what a good futzer can do. Wait till some of the board members get it.

I've already seen far better pics of this then the ones posted on this site, looks great.

Whelp...I cancelled on of my pre-orders because I didnt think I was really going to want/need two of these but now I guess Ill be looking at getting a second after all. All of OMG/LUKA etc pics on Facebook convinced me this is one set Ill need two of.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I717 using Tapatalk 2

To me that backdrop is a bonus because I PO'd this and didn't expect anything more that what was shown. I agree I would like the street as the backdrop " C'mon! hit me! HIT ME!!"

Pants look a little too loose to me, and the paint lost quite a bit since proto, but looks good otherwise.

Back