Hot Toys - MMS DX 11 - TDK: The Joker 2.0 Collectible Figure specs and pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I really can't wait for him. The interrogation background is a nice little bonus touch. This will be my first HT Joker (aside from 89 version) so I don't have anything to compare him to other than pictures. I have the EB version which I love but I like the way these sculpts look a little better.

Wow timcents put his listing up $490 :horror

I was almost considering for the sake of £30 just going with him and getting it now, but £70 difference just to get him now? Nah you're alright, I'll wait for Sideshow and just enjoy Bane in the mean time :lecture

A different DX box color. NICE!!!

541866_468551176540211_1899587173_n.jpg

JokerHD313-2_zps80b93a69.jpg

My favorite picture of this so far, looks fantastic.
Thank you OMG!

To me it looks like they improved the former froggy mouth.

But what's about the painting, is it no longer painted but printed in some areas now?
It looks pixelated in some areas :dunno

Last edited:
I like the figure ALOT. However i will be replacing the sculpt with my MRM 4.0 head and the coat with an ACTUAL Kato coat.

But what's about the painting, is it no longer painted but printed in some areas now?
It looks pixelated in some areas :dunno

When I looked at OMG poctures I didnt even notice the pixelation. That unsettles me a little bit but if I really dont like it in hand I can always touch it up to look better.

Back