Hot Toys - MMS DX 11 - TDK: The Joker 2.0 Collectible Figure specs and pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
X6B9t.png

Whoever David Shaw is, well, to tell you the truth, I don't know what to say. That's arguably the saddest thing I've ever seen. I hope you're proud of yourself, you've made yourself out to be an immature ******.

Sorry I'm really shocked at how I don't see ledger in the newest version. Rory even if you have to mod this sculpt to hell, I'm counting on you to make this look like Ledger. :pray:

Please prove me wrong, because the hair is just not right. :lecture

a look at how it was done a while back...again i like this figure and im not trying to beat a dead horse, but i do enjoy discussing the hobby henceforth me posting on this forum.

HT-GF-2.jpg

HT-GF-1.jpg

HT-GF-3.jpg

Ewww, they possibly DRINK beverages when they're touching my figures!?!?! I thought my figures were untouched and pure!

:monkey4 :( :mad:

Sorry I'm really shocked at how I don't see ledger in the newest version. Rory even if you have to mod this sculpt to hell, I'm counting on you to make this look like Ledger. :pray:

Please prove me wrong, because the hair is just not right. :lecture

Me? Leave me out of this, I'm already in enough ****!
:lol

You're very incognito.

I think Voorhees is david shaw. Everyone else is thinking it, I'm just saying it.

:monkey4

:lol:lol

Seriously, I could list 3 people, it has to be one of them. The reason I disappeared off the boards for a few months was because
of a **** load of very nasty abuse I was getting, mostly via PM. From 3 people. I reported it, nothing happened, moved on.
Obviously Butters, I mean "david shaw" hasn't. (jk)

That pic and facebook account are fake, opened just recently.

Back