Hot Toys - MMS DX 11 - TDK: The Joker 2.0 Collectible Figure specs and pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Don't play dumb, Zach told me everything. Come clean bro.

tumblr_m161b9qlvB1rq1jvzo1_400.gif

tumblr_m161b9qlvB1rq1jvzo2_400.gif

oooh man just jump on it..
WTF has this guy with you ? he really hate you...an what he has written it makes no sense at all..:cuckoo:

bicboi_zpsc01c4d6c.jpg

oooh man just jump on it..
WTF has this guy with you ? he really hate you...an what he has written it makes no sense at all..:cuckoo:

bicboi_zpsc01c4d6c.jpg

:lol Wow didnt see this one but thats hilarious and sad at the same time. Guys a complete ****** bag. Starts **** on FB with people for no reason. Sad, Sad, Pathetic little man.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I717 using Tapatalk 2

:lol Wow didnt see this one but thats hilarious and sad at the same time. Guys a complete ****** bag. Starts **** on FB with people for no reason. Sad, Sad, Pathetic little man.

yes is sad.. but for the most why the hell to write in the ht facebook page about Rory & diFabio..? is not sense at all..:rotfl I have to understand...WHY DAVID you are so rude with yourself..?
you are become the laughing stock of the entire world now...:lol

...hmmmmmm...:rolleyes:

Sorry man. Im going to call em as I sees em. Besides its just my opinion of you. And I am entitled to my opinion. Jealously over a custom? :lol:rotfl:lol ARROGANCE. Your custom isnt that great man. Its good. But Ive seen much better. But you can dog on my "spastic" Indy all you like doesnt change how I feel about it, cause I did it! :yess:

This all started because you got butt hurt in the DX07 thread. Poor Poor Rorywan. :monkey2 B-O-O-H-O-O. Then for whatever reason you attack me?? in the DX12 thread which had absolutely nothing to do with you. WTF? Grow up Rory.

If you dont like what I have to say, again, put me on ignore. Which if I remember correctly you said you were going to honor since I had your prick *** on ignore. Had to take you off to respond to you, which now youre going right back on. Very simple ignore me and you dont need to read my "sillyness" :moon :peace Adios. Prick.

:blissy

Assuming David Shaw is a fake name for facebook, I'm thinking "David" and "Shaw" is an anagram of those characters from the super hit smash, Brometheus.

If the person does post on here, I bet they've been in the Hot Toys Prometheus thread.

Assuming David Shaw is a fake name for facebook, I'm thinking "David" and "Shaw" is an anagram of those characters from the super hit smash, Brometheus.

If the person does post on here, I bet they've been in the Hot Toys Prometheus thread.

I see. So Maglor then?

Back