Hot Toys - MMS DX 11 - TDK: The Joker 2.0 Collectible Figure specs and pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
He mentions Nova alot too, so who is frequent in the HT Prometheus thread and dislikes Rory, DiFabio and Nova?

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I717 using Tapatalk 2

ScreenShot2013-01-10at004240.png

:horror

deleted my post. I now know what it's for and it's not either one. just a replacement request being fulfilled from about 3 months ago

That makes me wonder, do Sideshow ship their figures in order of pre-order?

What if somone has the pre-order priority they offer and didn't pre-order a figure until a few weeks after it's put up for pre-order?

Example, I pre-ordered Joker 2.0 the minute it went up but for Bane, I don't think it was until a few weeks after. Will I be bumped up on Bane since I have the priority thing?

What if somone has the pre-order priority they offer and didn't pre-order a figure until a few weeks after it's put up for pre-order?

OR what if someone pre-ordered before the pre-order just prior to the actual order date, would they lose their pre-order priority or have the figure in hand before the figure was released?

OR what if someone pre-ordered before the pre-order just prior to the actual order date, would they lose their pre-order priority or have the figure in hand before the figure was released?

Are you talking about pre-ordering before the figure is even put up for pr-order or right before it is put up to order regularly?

Sideshow needs to make the priority pre-order more clearly lol

WTF? I have better **** to do than talk **** to a bunch of people on Facebook. Grow up Rory. And for the record I have no beef with Difabio OR Nova. Seriously. Wow. Look whos starting ****? Surprising? No.

:lol:rotfl:lol

This DX11 thread is way better than the other DX11 thread, where they've got nothing better to do than discuss the figure.

Like a heart attack. But of course Rory would assume me (or Butters) since we both had outs with him.

I don't actually. Neither of you.
but you make a good job of setting yourself up.

ScreenShot2013-01-10at011907.png

This DX11 thread is way better than the other DX11 thread, where they've got nothing better to do than discuss the figure.

yes, this thread is getting as good as "Murder, She Wrote"..

Back