Hot Toys - MMS DX 11 - TDK: The Joker 2.0 Collectible Figure specs and pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
The one thing about Facebook, is that there are no foul language filters, so you can say what you really mean:wink1:

I pre-ordered with SS, and if it comes Feb/March then my wallet gets a break. Very satisfied with the figure overall. Like most HTs releases a few angles make the figure meh, but this thread is following most HT release threads. I can't find the spreadsheet that some one posted some time ago, but it is following that to a tee.:monkey1

Hey, you guys are getting that now? Cool show, but it was out over here, like, three years ago.

:lol

I saw it as an embryo. (I presume we are talking about the Angela Lansbury vintage cheese?).
murder-she-wrote.jpg

i dunno ~ i can't figure out why sideshow does half the things it does. i haven't had an order with them yet that made sense in terms of how it played out.

Really? I have never had a problem with them. The only thing they do that bugs me is they charge my card for a figure since I always pay in full, but then take a week to ship it out.

Really? I have never had a problem with them. The only thing they do that bugs me is they charge my card for a figure since I always pay in full, but then take a week to ship it out.

well i have never had a problem (to be clear), but yeah, just things like priority, pre-order order, charging (like you said), all seem pretty random to me.

That makes me wonder, do Sideshow ship their figures in order of pre-order?

What if somone has the pre-order priority they offer and didn't pre-order a figure until a few weeks after it's put up for pre-order?

Example, I pre-ordered Joker 2.0 the minute it went up but for Bane, I don't think it was until a few weeks after. Will I be bumped up on Bane since I have the priority thing?

This wasn't for priority PO as far as I remember. same with Bane. SS usually fulfills orders in the order which they were placed. only thing you have to remember is while you may have ordered this on day 1, think about the other ppl in the world that also POed on day 1. So even if you did PO on day 1, yours may not ship until a day or 2 after just from the shear number of POs that SS has to fulfill

Sideshow needs to make the priority pre-order more clearly lol

Don't see how much clearer it can get

from SS Help Desk:

What is Priority Pre-Ordering?

Priority Pre-ordering is a Sideshow Collectibles Newsletter feature which allows our newsletter members an opportunity to pre-order a special item before it is offered for sale to the general public.

more details here:
https://www.sideshowtoy.com/?page_id=1387

regardless, Joker 2.0 wasn't a priority PO

well i have never had a problem (to be clear), but yeah, just things like priority, pre-order order, charging (like you said), all seem pretty random to me.

they usually start charging a day or 2 before it's supposed to be int he warehouse. I know a lot of ppl don't like that, but it's one less thing to do when the figure actually gets there I suppose.

SS usually fulfills orders in the order which they were placed.

this has not been my experience (when people who were waitlisted get shipping notices before you, you know something's cockeyed), but again, i ain't really complaining ~ i like their service and will continue to order from them.

This wasn't for priority PO as far as I remember. same with Bane. SS usually fulfills orders in the order which they were placed. only thing you have to remember is while you may have ordered this on day 1, think about the other ppl in the world that also POed on day 1. So even if you did PO on day 1, yours may not ship until a day or 2 after just from the shear number of POs that SS has to fulfill

Don't see how much clearer it can get

from SS Help Desk:

more details here:
https://www.sideshowtoy.com/?page_id=1387

regardless, Joker 2.0 wasn't a priority PO

Awesome. Thanks for the info. I thought priority pre-order was something else entirely. Silly me.

this has not been my experience (when people who were waitlisted get shipping notices before you, you know something's cockeyed), but again, i ain't really complaining ~ i like their service and will continue to order from them.
that's why I said usually...doesn't happen all the time.
I don't care as long as I get what I paid for.
Awesome. Thanks for the info. I thought priority pre-order was something else entirely. Silly me.

no problem :duff

Rory, I'm not sure if you're just ****ing with him or serious about your suspicions, but Rzeznikk ain't David Shaw. I've been around him other places longer than he's been posting here, and while I know you've had your go-rounds with him, he wouldn't stoop to the level that Shaw has gone to on FB. I know my word probably doesn't mean much, but I know it's not him.

Rory, I'm not sure if you're just ****ing with him or serious about your suspicions, but Rzeznikk ain't David Shaw. I've been around him other places longer than he's been posting here, and while I know you've had your go-rounds with him, he wouldn't stoop to the level that Shaw has gone to on FB. I know my word probably doesn't mean much, but I know it's not him.

I know that mate, just having ****s and giggles..:lol
Although you should check out the his post a few pages back I reposted from the Indy thread.

I know that mate, just having ****s and giggles..:lol

Ok, cool. Just figured I'd pipe in with something semi-constructive for once.

EDIT: and follow it up with just how ****ing much I hate unboxing videos. NOBODY CARES WHAT YOU GOT. Then again, I prefer to read reviews rather than watch and listen to some nasally nerd do Ledger impressions, so what do I know?

Back