Hot Toys - MMS DX 11 - TDK: The Joker 2.0 Collectible Figure specs and pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
You wont hear anything here, but just keep checking FB, Im sure he will give a shout out to you next on there. :lol

After posting that link on HT page directed at him Ive been added to the roster for people he's calling out.

Me, Rory, Difabio, Batfan all got the "Golden Turd Award". Hilarious. :rotfl:lol:rotfl

No fair. I worked so hard to p-ss him off, no mention?

Sent from my SPH-D710 using Tapatalk 2

I've won a Golden Turd award!?! Th-th-this is the happiest day of my life! I haven't been married or had children yet, but I'm sure that's nothing compared to this momentous achievement in my life. By the way, where did "David Shawn" post the list of winners? I'd like to read it straight from the horse's, nay, ***' mouth.

That being said, something tells me that, if Shaw(n?) ever discovered John Roberts' posts, the effect would be something along the lines of this:

tumblr_lkwa28Kseq1qj7vtpo1_400.gif

Don't know if this has been posted yet:
[ame]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=T4WMgSAcBgc[/ame]

Reeeelly? Thats interesting. Then it had to be someone that asked me what her name was because he had to google her to get the picture. Unless he's using the exact same picture as my sig.

I PMed you to get her name but I promise I'm Not Sparticus (or David Shaw). The board members who are being slammed have never done anything to p-ss me off.

In OMG's close ups of the face there is a subtle dot pattern around the hairline and some of the red smile makeup. In this pic you can see it between the temple and hair. Dot matrix or silkscreen? Dunno. But not hand painted.

JokerHD313-2_zps80b93a69.jpg

Ok,I see what you mean.I also noticed the 1 4 scale enterbay headsculpt is the same way.I saw that when I first got mine and the black drips under the eyes were little dots.how do we know its not a combo of both?maybe a machine does most of it and at the end a real person touches it up with a brush,then they can still say each sculpt was hand painted.

Ok,I see what you mean.I also noticed the 1 4 scale enterbay headsculpt is the same way.I saw that when I first got mine and the black drips under the eyes were little dots.how do we know its not a combo of both?maybe a machine does most of it and at the end a real person touches it up with a brush,then they can still say each sculpt was hand painted.

that's probably what they do.

I PMed you to get her name but I promise I'm Not Sparticus (or David Shaw). The board members who are being slammed have never done anything to p-ss me off.

Ah dude dont worry its cool. Honestly I get at least one member asking me her name a day. :lol

I think the shape of the coat is at least as good as anything we've gotten from HT previously but I can certainly see why people mentioned a bathrobe with that fluffy texture WTF.....

That texture has me climbing the walls- it is NOT that fluffy in the movie..just don't get it- because otherwise it is a big WIN from HT...

guess there is a reason for Joker 3.0 now....:slap

I've won a Golden Turd award!?! Th-th-this is the happiest day of my life! I haven't been married or had children yet, but I'm sure that's nothing compared to this momentous achievement in my life. By the way, where did "David Shawn" post the list of winners? I'd like to read it straight from the horse's, nay, ***' mouth.

That being said, something tells me that, if Shaw(n?) ever discovered John Roberts' posts, the effect would be something along the lines of this:

tumblr_lkwa28Kseq1qj7vtpo1_400.gif

Id post a link but I dont have access to Facebook at work. It was posted on there. A friend of mine was the one that actually brought it to my attention. :lol

Ah dude dont worry its cool. Honestly I get at least one member asking me her name a day. :lol

She is wicked hot. I'm impressed you get away with that sig. The last time I posted a little animated sig of a girl's butt in the sandbox and pixletwin freaked out "This is a thread for kittens and puppies!" :dunno

I won a Golden Turd award?

[ame]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3TKK6d3-h2U[/ame]

Back