Hot Toys - MMS DX 11 - TDK: The Joker 2.0 Collectible Figure specs and pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Each to their own :wave

Fair enough :duff
Because it's outdated and old.

It's the nature of the hobby, that's just how it is.

Give the DX 11 some time and age a bit, everyone will question it's quality in no time, even if the possible, "next one" is only a light improvement.

Some time to age a bit? I give it a month before people start saying the new sculpt looks like he's chewing gum ....:rotfl :slap:

While that is mostly true about this hobby, ive hated the Dx01 from the beginning. :lol It isn't nearly as good as the Bank robber joker headsculpts or the dx 2.0.

The DX11 sculpt looks great. It's the best looking joker hs from HT, but when it comes to the BRJ, the shape of the face is wrong, nose too small, scars are not well done,no "skin" texture, eyes are always looking up and to the left, but hey! What can I say.... :bunnydanc

Last edited:
$318 for the shipping is worth it for the carry shopping tote bag alone.

Great deal, I just bought one.

I was looking at my DX08 Trench coat and it looks like his neck collar has the micro fiber look to it and its not half as bad has seeing it really up close in pictures so if the DX11 coat is anything like the Dx08 Coat collar then I should be ok with that.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I717 using Tapatalk 2

I was looking at my DX08 Trench coat and it looks like his neck collar has the micro fiber look to it and its not half as bad has seeing it really up close in pictures so if the DX11 coat is anything like the Dx08 Coat collar then I should be ok with that.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I717 using Tapatalk 2

Yeah, but what if it looks more like the hat....actually, that might not be so bad :gah: :rotfl

Last edited:
Iforigno sells a lot of black TDK capes and more recently Vader cape/cloak/skirt sets. Many of them, including mine, are pitch black velvet. I don't recall seeing anyone telling Iforigno his stuff is pimptastic.

I still don't see how people can think that texture is actually good on that coat though. How does that not bother the optimists? It's about the fluffiest thing I've seen in 1/6 scale and with ANY Joker. It ain't right and it's certainly not accurate. I can just imagine how cheap that's going to feel too. The dust and fuzz it picks up will be nuts.

I gotta agree with this. When I first saw proto pics of DX11, I thought it was over, I thought this was THE Joker to end all Ledger Jokers. But the in-hand pics made me feel......weird. It just looked too textured, almost fluffy, and it didn't sit well with me especially since I expected a more smooth-looking coat. It's a shame too, since the shape and tailoring actually looks like they got it right, just the choice of material itself is questionable. :dunno

Some day, when DX Joker 3.0 comes out, we'll all look back at this one as the one that almost got it right.
Haha that's true. I'd sign up for that one, and only then maybe I'll actually finally grab a Joker. If I recall, the only notable look that HT hasn't done is the one for the final battle with the iron pipe and dogs. :yess:

227670_10151256003512737_466534314_n.jpg

:lol:lol:lol:rotfl

Iforigno sells a lot of black TDK capes and more recently Vader cape/cloak/skirt sets. Many of them, including mine, are pitch black velvet. I don't recall seeing anyone telling Iforigno his stuff is pimptastic.

The capes don't photograph well imo - to look at those capes in pics I've always thought they looked kinda pimptastic. But I never commented on it because everyone who has one says how great they look. I think the same will happen once these things are in hand. OMG said the tailoring was fantastic. I'm sure if the coat looked like a bathrobe in hand he'd have mentioned it as an issue.

The capes don't photograph well imo - to look at those capes in pics I've always thought they looked kinda pimptastic. But I never commented on it because everyone who has one says how great they look. I think the same will happen once these things are in hand. OMG said the tailoring was fantastic. I'm sure if the coat looked like a bathrobe in hand he'd have mentioned it as an issue.

Exactly.

The capes do look great in hand. I suspect the coats will too.

Back