Hot Toys - MMS DX 11 - TDK: The Joker 2.0 Collectible Figure specs and pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
That's another thing I love about this figure, and it's actually making me overlook my hatred of exposed joints:the awesome detail on the hands and forearms.

It could go either way. The Joker isn't particularly beautiful, but this interpretation is so perfect that it is kind of a beautiful thing.

It really does look amazing. Can't wait. Anyone confirm if the background fits in a detolf yet? I know a few people have asked but I haven't seen a response.

Look forward to this, Hopefully the dio fits inside a detolf. Im still going to buy parted out shirt, waistcoat,pants,socks and shoes. So i can display the laughing sculpt during interrogation granted the part outs don't go through the roof in price.

my uk seller won't have this till atleast March/April depending when SS ship theirs.

I have 3 different ht background Dio and all of them have been too tall to fit the detolf, I've always had to trim the top portion so I assume this will be the same.

I should have the set shortly, looking forward to opening this one. I love DX sets, even the poorer entries, but I think this one looks pretty exciting. I have a joker I'm pretty happy with, but very curious about the upgrade elements in this set.

I should have the set shortly, looking forward to opening this one. I love DX sets, even the poorer entries, but I think this one looks pretty exciting. I have a joker I'm pretty happy with, but very curious about the upgrade elements in this set.

Ive gotten all of the DX releases thus far minus 3 and 4 (just couldnt justify getting the sets of those since Im not that huge a fan of them) And Ive enjoyed each release. Theres nothing like experiencing opening those DX boxes in collecting in my opinion.

This one does look fun though. This, DX05, DX06 and DX07 have been the most fun so far for me.

Looking through DX01 through DX13 I feel like Michael Jackson's entry feels so out of place. But it does show that the DX line is not just for Movie Masterpiece series. Wonder who (or when) we will see a Video Game Masterpiece entry in the line?

Last edited:
Back