Hot Toys - MMS DX 11 - TDK: The Joker 2.0 Collectible Figure specs and pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I love the quality of the suits, they are second to none. My thought though is that could have bought like 3-4 figures which is why I could never do it. People are lucky if they have one. I'd love one if I could afford it. .

Yeah but I have narrower interest and thus, not really into other figures other than TDK ones. Plus I have a weird obsession with Ledger as the Joker as it is my favorite character of all time. So I feel I had to have the perfect outfit no matter the cost. :gah:

terrible pic of this dx 1

DSC01901.jpg

DSC01908.jpg

DSC01969.jpg

DSC01970.jpg

Sorry it still looks horrible in those pics IMO. :thud:

the dx01 only looks good from certain angles to my eyes. you can't just take a random snap and have it look good.

I would like you to show me the angles where it looks good because I have yet to seem them in the final product. :(

I think the real big problem with it is the eyes, if u can hide them it looks better. The DX01 looks fine here IMO in the promo pics, maybe it is the lighting in combination with Hong's paint job?

20090401_6595e900cea54b97d34ahmqsIuCKsB0R.jpg

MMSDXJoker27_zpsed084700.jpg

20090401_d8ae6ea16938b2edcc76gSaKHFIoRKgE_zps42d83be9.jpg

I ordered mine from bigbadtoys cuz i despise paying for deposits.
I wonder if bigbadtoys will get theirs this month, i got my dx12 from them in december.
This is ridiculous if they knew chinese new year would cause delays they should have
****ing put in the extra work last ****ing year so they could have gotten it shipped out. :dunno

I ordered mine from bigbadtoys cuz i despise paying for deposits.
I wonder if bigbadtoys will get theirs this month, i got my dx12 from them in december.
This is ridiculous if they knew chinese new year would cause delays they should have
****ing put in the extra work last ****ing year so they could have gotten it shipped out. :dunno

But Chinese New Year hols usually doesn't last long so it shouldn't cause much delay.

It's astonishing how off yullis first attempt at joker was. I'm aware that proper reference pics weren't available to her when she sculpted it...but there were plenty of photos of ledger in and out of character. It's like you'd think she sculpted the first joker based on memory alone.

Back