Hot Toys - MMS DX 11 - TDK: The Joker 2.0 Collectible Figure specs and pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Here is the kicker..I called them after I ordered it just to make sure everything was good the lady told me they still had 8 more in stock and I have nothing to worry about..I just called them to find out why it was canceled and they said they dont know and sorry there is nothing I can do..This happens sometimes when you order from us..I just said this was my first and last order I will ever make with this company..You guys really suck..Hung Up..

Yeah, I'd say the same thing. That's not cool.

Every time I see someone with their Joker posed with the laughing sculpt and these hands:

IMG-20130816-01470_zpsf2c49d02.jpg

I ialways think of this:

hqdefault.jpg

oscars.gif

:lol

Can someone please explain to me how the jacket is supposed to go on and off? His arms don't rotate fully at all!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk - now Free

nu3u7yza.jpg

I can't decide on how I want to pose him, and since I'm new to learning how to adjust everything I am having a hard time!

Can someone please explain to me how the jacket is supposed to go on and off? His arms don't rotate fully at all!

They do rotate somewhat. You just need to be very careful and take your time. I push the arms behind him and slowly pull the coat over his shoulders and then lightly pull on each sleeve. It will give.

As for putting it back on, I did the same thing but in reverse order. The coat will look the same as before. Again, be careful and gentle. :wink1:

They do rotate somewhat. You just need to be very careful and take your time. I push the arms behind him and slowly pull the coat over his shoulders and then lightly pull on each sleeve. It will give.

As for putting it back on, I did the same thing but in reverse order. The coat will look the same as before. Again, be careful and gentle. :wink1:

Thanks man, It was definitely a struggle. I need better lighting and a better camera! Looks like I'll be buying a detolf lighting.

has anyone tried replacing their joker v1 head with the laughing head? I am having trouble removing the neck join on joker v1.

That shouldn't be a problem. The body is different but the neck adapter has remained the same.Heat it up with a blow dryer or hot water.

Sent from my LG-E739 using Tapatalk 2

sorry but I haven't really modified any hot toys yet. so will I remove the neck peg that is stuck on the body of my v1 joker or my laughing head?

Guys, sorry if this has been asked already.

I have a DX01 Joker, and bought a DX11 head, do I need an adapter thingie or just pop out old head and pop in new head?

:peace

this is still the best hot toys figure yet.. cant believe how much flack it gets

THE best? Can't help you there man.

Heres a random question that just popped into my head. Do you think the people that like the Joker as a character more than Batman are more likely to root for or against Walter White? I prefer Batman but I want to see ol' Heisenberg get away with everything

Kia, I noticed in the other thread you knocked Joker 2.0, and I'm curious to know what you don't like about it. :peace

Do you mean the new dx joker thread? I like the figure I just don't like the headsculpt. I can't really see Ledger because of the jaw and eyes. I think they went a little too caveman on his eyebrows and the eye makeup is missing the oval shape, I guess because of the eyebrows. I don't know, the joker has so many expressions, I understand what HT was going for. This sculpt actually comes with like five different expressions depending on the angle. I think they nailed the right side of his face. It reminds me of the "You look nervous" part of the penthouse scene. I don't consider it the definite joker sculpt though.

I thought about commissioning my own but I couldn't even begin to choose what expression I'd pay that much money for. Right now I've got him with his head hunched down and the lighting is not so good so he looks good but Bane is right next to him and he looks just like Tom Hardy. It kind of reveals that there's not much Ledger in the sculpt.

Do you mean the new dx joker thread? I like the figure I just don't like the headsculpt. I can't really see Ledger because of the jaw and eyes. I think they went a little too caveman on his eyebrows and the eye makeup is missing the oval shape, I guess because of the eyebrows. I don't know, the joker has so many expressions, I understand what HT was going for. This sculpt actually comes with like five different expressions depending on the angle. I think they nailed the right side of his face. It reminds me of the "You look nervous" part of the penthouse scene. I don't consider it the definite joker sculpt though.

I thought about commissioning my own but I couldn't even begin to choose what expression I'd pay that much money for. Right now I've got him with his head hunched down and the lighting is not so good so he looks good but Bane is right next to him and he looks just like Tom Hardy. It kind of reveals that there's not much Ledger in the sculpt.

Ok, fair enough. Yeah, I think they were trying to go for multiple looks with the figure. Also, everyone has yet to get his hair right. It seems people also have trouble getting his jaw right. I should compare screenshots with angles from the DX11.

Guys, sorry if this has been asked already.

I have a DX01 Joker, and bought a DX11 head, do I need an adapter thingie or just pop out old head and pop in new head?

~Take off the DX01 head

~Heat neck with hairdryer or dip it in boiling water

~Neck adapter should come off fairly easy

~Stick adapter in Dx11 head (may want to heat the neck of 11 same as before ^ to make everything easier)

success:yess:

~Take off the DX01 head

~Heat neck with hairdryer or dip it in boiling water

~Neck adapter should come off fairly easy

~Stick adapter in Dx11 head (may want to heat the neck of 11 same as before ^ to make everything easier)

success:yess:

Thanks, I have one doubt left:

You're saying there is already an adapter thingie on my DX01? So I don't need to buy anything else?

(Sorry, I have never take it's head off :rotfl )

Back