Hot Toys - MMS DX 11 - TDK: The Joker 2.0 Collectible Figure specs and pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
yeah, he looks like Heath only in certain angles, but he overall looks old imo, in the movie his makeup shows the crease and some wrinkles, but he doesn't look old, here he looks like he's in he's 40s or 50s. Totally over done with the texture.

Yeah only at certain angles. :rolleyes:

And i personally HATE the jacket, maybe they took the advice of Kato but didnt' follow through enough, the material is just wrong.:gah:

So do most people and the material is the same as Kato's handmade one. Its not a bad coat, it is just not a good coat. It should be made of a thinner material. Katos coat is not a suit coat but something someone would wear in winter.

Damn I cancelled the exclusive and now am regretting it, what are the chances that once this guy is in stock and ships, that the exclusive listing on sideshows site will be back up again for ordering?

After visiting these boards for years (I have been collecting figures for 12 years now) I never felt the need to register. Why not? I do not know. I guess I had nothing to say. I don't have much now either.

All I can say is that I've been reading this thread for months now, going back and forth whether to order Joker 2.0. or not. I had him ordered, but then I saw OMG's and others pics of him and decided to cancel. Got Bane instead. After seeing Cr0w's in hand pics I finally gave up and got the P.E.R.S head from ebay. I still didn't know what to expect until it finally arrived and now that I have it, I can honestly say that it is by far the best looking mass produced Joker sculpt out there.

I took some comparison shots of HT's Joker heads (I haven't seen too many of those), initially for my friends, but I thought I'd share them with the board as well in case there are more people out there on the fence whether to get it or not. I am sorry in advance about the picture quality. My camera is old and probably broken. I had a chance to buy a new one, but I got another HT figure instead.

In my opinion Joker 2.0. head is best when viewed straight or from slightly below. Many people like to have their Jokers staring menacingly beneath his brow. I think the first DX head is better for this purpose, though otherwise it doesn't look that much like Ledger. Extreme lighting (seen in many professional pics) also does no favors to the Joker 2.0. sculpt. It is best in a flat light. Personally I don't see much of Ledger in bank robber Jokers. (The first Joker sculpt by HT I didn't even feel a need to include in the picture)

Last edited:
Yup, all the time.

Gordon comes to mind. People had missed out from what I remember, jumped on the waitlist as he was shipping and got one.

My camera is old and probably broken. I had a chance to buy a new one, but I got another HT figure instead.

good call....

: D

attachment.php

the placement of the eyes on the 2.0 really has a huge impact on the personality of the sculpt. this picture really illustrates how much the sculpt can take on different emotions. i like it even more now!

innerestin.....

Yup, all the time.

Gordon comes to mind. People had missed out from what I remember, jumped on the waitlist as he was shipping and got one.

Thing is there is no waitlist available and I didn't make it on time to get on the waitlist, its just simply sold out now. It would need it to go back in stock in order to even have a shot at it. I am still good to go?

After visiting these boards for years (I have been collecting figures for 12 years now) I never felt the need to register. Why not? I do not know. I guess I had nothing to say. I don't have much now either.

All I can say is that I've been reading this thread for months now, going back and forth whether to order Joker 2.0. or not. I had him ordered, but then I saw OMG's and others pics of him and decided to cancel. Got Bane instead. After seeing Cr0w's in hand pics I finally gave up and got the P.E.R.S head from ebay. I still didn't know what to expect until it finally arrived and now that I have it, I can honestly say that it is by far the best looking mass produced Joker sculpt out there.

I took some comparison shots of HT's Joker heads (I haven't seen too many of those), initially for my friends, but I thought I'd share them with the board as well in case there are more people out there on the fence whether to get it or not. I am sorry in advance about the picture quality. My camera is old and probably broken. I had a chance to buy a new one, but I got another HT figure instead.

In my opinion Joker 2.0. head is best when viewed straight or from slightly below. Many people like to have their Jokers staring menacingly beneath his brow. I think the first DX head is better for this purpose, though otherwise it doesn't look that much like Ledger. Extreme lighting (seen in many professional pics) also does no favors to the Joker 2.0. sculpt. It is best in a flat light. Personally I don't see much of Ledger in bank robber Jokers. (The first Joker sculpt by HT I didn't even feel a need to include in the picture)

Very interesting to see them all side by side... thanks for taking the time to do it. The order is BR, dx11, dx01, BR slicked back?

Very interesting to see them all side by side... thanks for taking the time to do it. The order is BR, dx11, dx01, BR slicked back?

Yes, that's right. I kind of regret leaving the first HT Joker and the Police Officer Joker out of the pic, but seeing as other one has no make up and the other one looks like a retard I suppose it wouldn't have brought that much to the comparison pic. :p Anyways, I also took a couple of pics from the side. Again they are not of the highest of qualities, but anyway...

You should add the cop and version 1 to the mix and put them in order of release. That would be interesting.

In fact I think there already a pic of that that exists but prior to the 2.0.

Yes, that's right. I kind of regret leaving the first HT Joker and the Police Officer Joker out of the pic, but seeing as other one has no make up and the other one looks like a retard I suppose it wouldn't have brought that much to the comparison pic. :p Anyways, I also took a couple of pics from the side. Again they are not of the highest of qualities, but anyway...

The other one does look kind a retard in clown makeup. :rotfl

I'm actually glad I own all of them seeing those pics. Well I don't have the new DX 11 yet obviously, but I will.

I don't know which one is which but I hope the new one isn't the third from the left.

Back