HOT TOYS : MMS DX 12 - The Dark Knight Rises - BATMAN / BRUCE WAYNE Full Specs & Pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: HOT TOYS : MMS DX 12 - The Dark Knight Rises - Batman/Bruce Wayne Full specs and

Then this probably ain't the thread for you. Won't spoil anything -- don't think I know anything to spoil -- but defending yourself from non-spoilers is your deal. Welcome to the internet.

SnakeDoc
yeah i was just saying commercials have the worst spoilers.

Re: HOT TOYS : MMS DX 12 - The Dark Knight Rises - Batman/Bruce Wayne Full specs and

Is it possible that they had to shorten the neck brace to accommodate the hair?

But if they had a fixed neck brace everyone would _____ about how they can't use it on diff figs , ie Wayne suit customs etc.. Hot toys can't win..

Me Niether. I will probably use this headsculpt on my dx02 now.

But if they had a fixed neck brace everyone would _____ about how they can't use it on diff figs , ie Wayne suit customs etc.. Hot toys can't win..

It's a half assed job, just like the 2011 TF Exclusive. The Batsuit should not have the Batsymbol when he's in the FNO gear :dunno

But yeah it's not a big deal for me, if I want to pose him without the cowl, i'll find a way to cover his whole neck

If it can be fixed, it should, but, as I said, it may just be a case of HT compromising because of the hair.

:goodpost: :exactly:

It looks great and does the job, what does it matter if it's exactly right, you're not gonna have it displayed next to a picture of how it is in the film. These differences are forgotten and matter for ____ when there isn't a clear comparison right there and then, which is how it's going to be 99.9999% of the time.

The whole colour of the Red Skulls outift is wrong to the film, but i bet when it's on a shelf people don't care as there isn't a constant reminder

If it can be fixed, it should, but, as I said, it may just be a case of HT compromising because of the hair.

They still could have sculpted it covering more of his neck. They should have made his neck cover like the rest of his suit. Fabric with the armor on top.

It looks great and does the job, what does it matter if it's exactly right, you're not gonna have it displayed next to a picture of how it is in the film. These differences are forgotten and matter for ____ when there isn't a clear comparison right there and then, which is how it's going to be 99.9999% of the time.

The whole colour of the Red Skulls outift is wrong to the film, but i bet when it's on a shelf people don't care as there isn't a constant reminder

Ummm no. People like me do care, and it DOES stick out constantly to those that do

Ummm no. People like me do care, and it DOES stick out constantly to those that do

Yeah RS outfit just crap tailoring and wrong color- must be one of HT's outer HK factories:lol

This is silly, it's like "who cares about accuracy as long as it still looks cool?" :dunno
Accuracy is why people do this.

The DX12 neck piece is 100% wrong.

Anytime we see him without the cowl he has the FULL neck piece. So now sure what HT were thinking :dunno

The HK scene... these shots in the batcave... it's always with the full neck armour.

Wrong
[ame]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4R0oaHF2hDY&feature=fvwrel[/ame]

:goodpost::exactly:

This is silly, it's like "who cares about accuracy as long as it still looks cool?" :dunno
Accuracy is why people do this.

I don't remember how it looked as my eyes weren't studying his neck so to me all i care about is that it look goods enough, when i look at the figure i'll be looking at it the same as i look a Batman in the film, i.e as a whole, not with my eyes studying his neck :lol

As far as accuracy as whole, i'm more than satisfied with the proto of this figure, and people must agree as whole or they wouldn't be ordering this, and since it took until posts in the 2000 range for people to notice it was innaccurate and start comparing it to the movie images, that's a clear sign it's not a big deal to them :dunno

Last edited:

No new window display pics yet?

Back