HOT TOYS : MMS DX 12 - The Dark Knight Rises - BATMAN / BRUCE WAYNE Full Specs & Pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: HOT TOYS : MMS DX 12 - The Dark Knight Rises - Batman/Bruce Wayne Full specs and

306842_339953026079237_397422980_n.jpg

I still don't like the way the abs look.

The plates on the legs look so nice being all married to the fabric, whereas the ab section seems to be just floating so high above the stomach fabric.

Also, Void: have you posted anything on Facebook about how the abs and ribs shouldn't be almost meeting like that?

Re: HOT TOYS : MMS DX 12 - The Dark Knight Rises - Batman/Bruce Wayne Full specs and

It's the same expression. :pfft:

Soon their whole wall will be photoshopped Batman images. :lol

No I haven't, if you wanna pass me some PS pics I can post them :lol

Here's the post that made Flosi flip his desk:

The ribs come way too far forward. They actually cover the abs in some poses.

Ribs1-1.jpg

Ribs2-1.jpg

That should never happen

RealRibs1.jpg

RealRibs2.jpg

Fixing this one thing would make the figure look so much more sleek. Not sure if it's that the abs are too wide or the ribs are too long though...

Thanks for posting all those void. Damn fine looking figure

The ribs come way too far forward. They actually cover the abs in some poses.

I missed this post.

Now I finally know what the sam hell you were talking about all those pages. :lol

Makes sense and would have to agree.

Although, I'm not gonna get upset if they don't fix it.(which is most likely).

every pic you post on Facebook seems people start going ape ____ .

They do :lol

And it's the same guys. Don't matter to me. In fact the more 'fuss' created over images I post, the more exposure they get :lol :yess:

I wish the figures torso was shaped more like Bale's in the suit. DX02 looked like a tube and while DX12 is more curvy it's still not close enough.

They do :lol

And it's the same guys. Don't matter to me. In fact the more 'fuss' created over images I post, the more exposure they get :lol :yess:

If it wasn't for Void and his feedback we would be getting this kind of quality:

:lol

Screenshot2012-07-08at80139PM-1-1-1.jpg

https://lmgtfy.com/?q=Mike+Score

I didn't know the "I Ran" guy collected hot toys!

Am I the only one that thinks that the ab plates are a bit too low?

548202_409824009063142_2003292409_n.jpg

tumblr_m6qe9vS4sL1rse64oo1_1280.jpg

Maybe it's just the angle. :dunno

548202_409824009063142_2003292409_n.jpg

I see no wrong with the PERS in all these convention shots. Better than Keaton's bats if I say myself. Flows very nicely with the cowl.

Walker - No you're not, I already Posted a pic showing that on the first day :lol

Walker - No you're not, I already Posted a pic showing that on the first day :lol

:lol

Ah. Of course it'd be you to point it out on the first day. Hopefully they fix it, its kind of bugging me. :(

skinny arms, fat legs :lol

Back