HOT TOYS : MMS DX 12 - The Dark Knight Rises - BATMAN / BRUCE WAYNE Full Specs & Pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: HOT TOYS : MMS DX 12 - The Dark Knight Rises - Batman/Bruce Wayne Full specs and

Yeah the neck guard would look better all the way up, they could make a separate piece. The cowl is actually modelled after a motorcycle helmet as it follows the jaw line, then the neck piece allows him armoured rotational movement. Great design.

:lecture:lecture:lecture

Re: HOT TOYS : MMS DX 12 - The Dark Knight Rises - Batman/Bruce Wayne Full specs and

The Batcave. Many people are choosing not to watch the latest TV spots etc where that is shown. But whatever, i'm fine with it. You may see some guys get upset though :lol

Eh. They'll live. If its on a commerical, it ain't a spoiler.

SnakeDoc

The DX12 neck piece is 100% wrong.

Anytime we see him without the cowl he has the FULL neck piece. So now sure what HT were thinking :dunno

The HK scene... these shots in the batcave... it's always with the full neck armour.

Not when he's in his penthouse fussing about Rachel's smoldering corpse.

SnakeDoc

Largest selling HT ever.....IMO

SnakeDoc

Yes, In this scene it's more like the batsuit begins suit collar. Open as if the batsuit begins cowl goes over it.. Weird. Also in begins he takes the cowl off at a distance after he's tranquilized Rachel

Yes, In this scene it's more like the batsuit begins suit collar. Open as if the batsuit begins cowl goes over it.. Weird. Also in begins he takes the cowl off at a distance after he's tranquilized Rachel

I think he just removed the neck piece separately. You can see it laying on the floor behind his chair.

SnakeDoc

Screenshots people, we need screenshots!

still looking for a hot toys batman please pm me

Nah. Joker first. This will be dec / jan

Eh. They'll live. If its on a commerical, it ain't a spoiler.

SnakeDoc
tv spots have such bad spoilers.
i've only watched DVR shows since they started.
i don't want to see any trailers, tv spots, or pics.
till i've seen the film.

SnakeDoc

Then it's 100% off.

That's easy to do, just take out the neck entire and put the BW sculpt with neck in :dunno

For the cowl off look, the neck armour has to be on the neck 100%

Latest screenshot:

Cup1v.jpg

tv spots have such bad spoilers.
i've only watched DVR shows since they started.
i don't want to see any trailers, tv spots, or pics.
till i've seen the film.

Then this probably ain't the thread for you. Won't spoil anything -- don't think I know anything to spoil -- but defending yourself from non-spoilers is your deal. Welcome to the internet.

SnakeDoc

Back