HOT TOYS : MMS DX 12 - The Dark Knight Rises - BATMAN / BRUCE WAYNE Full Specs & Pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: HOT TOYS : MMS DX 12 - The Dark Knight Rises - Batman/Bruce Wayne Full specs and

i was a long time lurker and got most of my HT news from Facebook and the Toyark but was linked to this site recently and it's a great place to discuss reveals and get some info. Bad news is that since joining i've pre-ordered 2 figures i didn't intend to get Loki and this Dx11. Now i'm thinking about getting the Tumbler. This place seems to make you spend more...

Re: HOT TOYS : MMS DX 12 - The Dark Knight Rises - Batman/Bruce Wayne Full specs and

The figure is great. However is the wayne sculpt really movie accurate. I'm seeing more and more of the new previews and it looks like Bale's hair as wayne is a little darker and longer than the other films.

Am I i seeing things or did anyone else notice this. :dunno

i was a long time lurker and got most of my HT news from Facebook and the Toyark but was linked to this site recently and it's a great place to discuss reveals and get some info. Bad news is that since joining i've pre-ordered 2 figures i didn't intend to get Loki and this Dx11. Now i'm thinking about getting the Tumbler. This place seems to make you spend more...

If you let it :lol

I've been lurking since 2009 and have witnessed all the shenanigans that have transpired in this place like the time Nova (or Nova-Force at the time) started like 15 polls on the same day in different threads.

It was quite hilarious.

These new in hand photos make the figure look even more amazing. :thud:

The figure is great. However is the wayne sculpt really movie accurate. I'm seeing more and more of the new previews and it looks like Bale's hair as wayne is a little darker and longer than the other films.

Certainly not darker. There is a bit of gray on the sides. It is longer than earlier movies, but doesn't look much longer, if any, than the sculpt ...

529263_10150915281042344_834897567_n.jpg

Cup1v.jpg

It can look longer when it isn't combed back, though ... but that's just the way it works when you slick your hair back. It looks shorter combed back than it actually is.

MVLKj.jpg

SnakeDoc

Hehe. I've only been collecting about 3 months, sorry guys, n00b. I'm a huge fan of the Nolan batman suit design and when I saw a dx02 online I had to buy one. Now I'm hooked on hot toys batman items. I'm concentrating on a small but excellent collection, mainly dx batman stuff for now.. I've pre ordered the new mms dx12 at sideshow and I want that Gordon figure NOW!

I'm a batfreak.

You're 100% right. I've said it before.

- Hair should be longer
- Face should lose some pounds, needs that gauntness
- That neck sleeve is silly, should cover the whole neck :dunno

212535jixx2xi6nxhi7jj4.jpg

360179577791202.jpg

KkIiE.jpg

M50rz.jpg

R3SlF.jpg

Might be a spoiler for some, as this one is in the batcave
https://lh5.googleusercontent.com/-QbrmqSI-QNQ/T_yZ1t2qu7I/AAAAAAAACQI/u5VAxO3VEFE/s1152/MVLKj.jpg

761vt.jpg

Haha. Man I'm gonna have to be on batman lockdown from now on by the looks of it. Only a matter of time before someone posts bane doing some home school chiropractor work..

"this reply is speculation not fact"

Well you straight up posted the spoiler pic :lol

Really? Which one? Those are officially released pics. Do they spoil something?

Bruce Wayne is Batman? Alfred knows Bruce Wayne is Batman? Chris Nolan knows that Alfred knows that Bruce Wayne is Batman?

SnakeDoc

Void - I feel you should control 'joshinwithyaa' and his posts - he appears to be using the boards to simply aquire figures. Lay down the law!

again anybody looking to sell any batman hot toys items please pm me im very interested i can pay today

Sold my Iron man iv but can't part with my dx02.. I love the bat! Can't part with any of my bat stuff.. It's too good.. Their best line IMO.

Imagine if there's a surprise villain we don't know about?! Like two face in tdk but even more hidden... It is snowing in Gotham?! ......

Really? Which one? Those are officially released pics. Do they spoil something?

Bruce Wayne is Batman? Alfred knows Bruce Wayne is Batman? Chris Nolan knows that Alfred knows that Bruce Wayne is Batman?

SnakeDoc

The Batcave. Many people are choosing not to watch the latest TV spots etc where that is shown. But whatever, i'm fine with it. You may see some guys get upset though :lol

Yeah the neck guard would look better all the way up, they could make a separate piece. The cowl is actually modelled after a motorcycle helmet as it follows the jaw line, then the neck piece allows him armoured rotational movement. Great design.

Huh, so Bruce wears the full neck guard here. Hope you can do that on the DX.

Or is it just like the one included with DX12, but...taller?

The DX12 neck piece is 100% wrong.

Anytime we see him without the cowl he has the FULL neck piece. So now sure what HT were thinking :dunno

The HK scene... these shots in the batcave... it's always with the full neck armour.

Back