HOT TOYS : MMS DX 12 - The Dark Knight Rises - BATMAN / BRUCE WAYNE Full Specs & Pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: HOT TOYS : MMS DX 12 - The Dark Knight Rises - BATMAN / BRUCE WAYNE Full Specs &

Great pics. One thing I would do is spin the gauntlets so that the elbow pad matches up with the elbow at the back.

Re: HOT TOYS : MMS DX 12 - The Dark Knight Rises - BATMAN / BRUCE WAYNE Full Specs &

Great pics. One thing I would do is spin the gauntlets so that the elbow pad matches up with the elbow at the back.

Thanks, done now. Thought they looked a bit odd! :lol

I dunno having just got mine I like having the gauntlets turned a bit just to make the arms a bit less "boring" you could say.

Great stuff a7dee.

Two from me.

IMG_5474_zps356def0b.jpg

IMG_5498_zpsdf5a8997.jpg

I love your pics. And which custom face plate are you using? It looks so natural and real. :) Thanks.

All over ebay, don't pay more than $20.

Hello,

I have looked for all over ebay and can't find the empty cowl. Can you please help me out? Maybe I wasn't using the right key words..

Looking to finally get this figure...what's the going price?

Hello,

I have looked for all over ebay and can't find the empty cowl. Can you please help me out? Maybe I wasn't using the right key words..

Just search for "1/6 batman mask"

Tons popped up!

Here is the one I purchased and LOVE it. Fast shipping too :)

https://bit.ly/15ATqnJ

I have finally tried to tighten the shoulder pads on my DX12. Not sure if I overdid it...

What do you think?

What's up with the cowl? The chin looks a little long? Can't quite describe it.

What's up with the cowl? The chin looks a little long? Can't quite describe it.

Must be because the cowl is empty and I pushed the face plate too far. I'll see if I can correct that.

But it was not exactly my point here. ^^

Edit : There. The cowl should look better now.

Somehow, I feel like the smaller shoulders make the torso look more bulky.

Last edited:

Who cares what people think? I love DX12 & I love more on your custom shoulders...

I haven't done anything to the shoulder pads. Honestly, I don't think I know what the problem is. What's the issue now?

Sent from my LG-E739 using Tapatalk 2

I just thought the shoulder pads were a bit too prominent, so I reshaped them to be closer to the arms.

I just wanted to have the Freaks' toughts on the mod. Not sure if I should keep working on them or if it's ok as is. Looks fine?

mydyzyzu.jpg

Had anyone ever purchased one of these? Looks kinda cool

Fires of Mordor.

That is cool. I wish somebody would make more custom bases.

I haven't done anything to the shoulder pads. Honestly, I don't think I know what the problem is. What's the issue now?

Sent from my LG-E739 using Tapatalk 2

I'm with you Fiend although I did heat them up some months back to mould them tighter to his shoulders but with posing/futzing they need to be done again. But the difference is not really noticeable.

I just thought the shoulder pads were a bit too prominent, so I reshaped them to be closer to the arms.

I just wanted to have the Freaks' toughts on the mod. Not sure if I should keep working on them or if it's ok as is. Looks fine?

They look fine buddy. I think Maglor cut his ones up and they looked great but it looked like a lot of work.

They look fine buddy. I think Maglor cut his ones up and they looked great but it looked like a lot of work.

Thanks Sidious. Cutting is beyond my skills. ^^' I'll leave it as is.

Back