HOT TOYS : MMS DX 12 - The Dark Knight Rises - BATMAN / BRUCE WAYNE Full Specs & Pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: HOT TOYS : MMS DX 12 - The Dark Knight Rises - BATMAN / BRUCE WAYNE Full Specs &

:lecture Question.

For the eyes mod, just painting the eye lids, do you paint around the eye lids and leave a small boarder around the eyes, or do you paint the area completely so only part that is not black is the eyeballs? please help out a newbie

Re: HOT TOYS : MMS DX 12 - The Dark Knight Rises - BATMAN / BRUCE WAYNE Full Specs &

well, looks like this post is dying...:(

tyt2lynnin1 I painted a couple of days ago. Need to paint leaving no boundaries. Eyes of DX12 so very wide compared to the original. Need to be careful not to smear paint eyeballs. If this occurs, immediately rinse. Paint - matt black acrylic, brush the thinnest.
If you do not have skills in painting figures, advise trained on something else or go to a professional.

The easiest way IMO is to remove the pers and paint it all black. I suck at painting and my DX12 came out great!

tyt2lynnin1 I painted a couple of days ago. Need to paint leaving no boundaries. Eyes of DX12 so very wide compared to the original. Need to be careful not to smear paint eyeballs. If this occurs, immediately rinse. Paint - matt black acrylic, brush the thinnest.
If you do not have skills in painting figures, advise trained on something else or go to a professional.

Is there someone commissioning it?

Another nice picture I found:

1455956_568436626568563_1227735122_n.jpg

Another nice picture I found:

1455956_568436626568563_1227735122_n.jpg

That is a very nice picture. I believe it belongs to a guy on FB named Dio? He's got a hell of a display!

Selling my DX11 & 12, and both are in great shape. PM me if interested.

My own take on DX 12, I love this figure specially the Bruce Wayne sculpt

more on here too..
https://williamenriquez.com/?p=200

Good review but I have to point a couple of parts out:

"Arguably the strongest feature of the DX 12 is it’s sculpt, the cowl is spot on".

And

"This is the best Batman cowl today, the faceplate all looks like Bale and the size and mask is just perfect".

Not sure if serious.

"Arguably the strongest feature of the DX 12 is it’s sculpt, the cowl is spot on".

And

"This is the best Batman cowl today, the faceplate all looks like Bale and the size and mask is just perfect".

Not sure if serious.

LOL, I could imagine you going like, [ame="https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VcE5wjCrQ1c"]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VcE5wjCrQ1c[/ame]

Does anyone know of a place (preferably in europe) that sells a headsculpt for this figure? Mine has a shiny spot since my detolf shelf collapsed and it's bugging the hell out of me... Unfortunately ebay prices are up to 100 euros which is simply too much :/

And

Not sure if serious.

I know what you're saying as I've seen a lot of mods here to make it more accurate, I guess I am just trying to base it off the other retail version Hot toys Batman with out any mods.

Heck I came from MMS 71 before DX 12 so to me that is a huge improvement for me.

great review optical! at least i pretty much agree with you, i love my dx 12 and dont need to mod it, its perfect as it is...
well, the only thing i did, was buy him a backpack and empty cowl.

All I did was paint the eyelids and removed the pers joystick so I can now individually move each eye. IMO now it's perfect! :)

great review optical! at least i pretty much agree with you, i love my dx 12 and dont need to mod it, its perfect as it is...
well, the only thing i did, was buy him a backpack and empty cowl.
:hi5: Thank you, that's how I feel too. I know some people will disagree but to me and that's ok. I will probably do some modifications if I know how to do it.

:hi5: Thank you, that's how I feel too. I know some people will disagree but to me and that's ok. I will probably do some modifications if I know how to do it.

I feel the same way. I got razzed a little when I first joined here for loving the DX12.

If I remove the pers joystick, can I put it back if I want?

Back