HOT TOYS : MMS DX 12 - The Dark Knight Rises - BATMAN / BRUCE WAYNE Full Specs & Pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: HOT TOYS : MMS DX 12 - The Dark Knight Rises - BATMAN / BRUCE WAYNE Full Specs &

I wonder if they will release another 1/6 dark knight figure in the future. Thoughts?

Re: HOT TOYS : MMS DX 12 - The Dark Knight Rises - BATMAN / BRUCE WAYNE Full Specs &

Yes but it can be very fiddly. It is also challenging to line the eyes up correctly but not impossible.

Got it. I think I'm just gonna leave it the way it is.
Thanks, man!

I wonder if they will release another 1/6 dark knight figure in the future. Thoughts?

I think they will move on, and go for more iron man, avengers 2, and batman from man of steel.

There may be one more Batman, im sure more Heath figure will come to. Not sure about the timing since Batman vs Superman is 2015!

Can someone post well lit pictures of their custom capes for me? Or tell me what page I could find pictures on? I just bought DX12 and I know I want to replace the cape.

I think they'll do a Batman Begins DX figure.

They really need to do this. I don't care if they flat out copy the EB one and shrink it in size!

In fact, I wouldn't mind that one bit.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

They really need to do this. I don't care if they flat out copy the EB one and shrink it in size!

I'm sure they will. Who knows when, but it would be fitting if they waited till the Ten year anniversary of BB.

I really hope so, that and two face comes in mind, I don't like to pay inflated prices on these figures if I can help it.

So I've got a choice between getting a DX02 head and a DX12 head (mouthpiece options excluded) for a custom Batman, but I have to ask, which one has the more accurate cowl shape?

The DX12 is closer.

8uda3e6e.jpg

Some photo editing fun!

That's an awesome shot! Looks straight out the movie. Bravo!

Haha, you could see me partially in that background photo. :wink1:

My stunt team worked on The Dark Knight Rises. I'm Bane's mercenary with the brown beanie right behind "Christian Bale". :wink1: I posted a picture of the team as well as myself in my costume for that scene in one of these threads a long while ago. I haven't had time to screencap all the times I've shown up, but it's throughout the entire movie.

We worked on only 2 superhero pictures so far, at least I have. Our next one, Captain America: The Winter Soldier is coming out next year in April. We also worked on the Jason Statham movie Homefront which is out now in theaters. Be sure to check them out! Sorry for the cheap plugs, haha!

Back