HOT TOYS : MMS DX 12 - The Dark Knight Rises - BATMAN / BRUCE WAYNE Full Specs & Pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: HOT TOYS : MMS DX 12 - The Dark Knight Rises - BATMAN / BRUCE WAYNE Full Specs &

Jp12345 might consider using spiler tags next time.

No need, there is so much text there I doubt many people will read :wink1::lol

Besides its been 3 weeks, bound to be in the clear by now

Re: HOT TOYS : MMS DX 12 - The Dark Knight Rises - BATMAN / BRUCE WAYNE Full Specs &

Actually, I'm waiting for it to air on TNT, so I'd thank you to not be rude and spoil it for me.

Wasn't going to intentionally spoil anything, I still use spoiler tags (couldn't use it on the picture though).

But you should be well aware that after 3 weeks not many will bother with ST, you come to the threads at your own risk.

Interesting, I noticed this last time I was watching Batman Begins:

cowlbb.jpg

As you can see, in Nolan's Batman the black "makeup" around the eyes of Bruce Wayne is actually part of the cowl it wasn't makeup in theory (it actually was makeup, but at this scene you can see it was part of the cowl in theory), in Batman Begins it was like this, I'm not sure in TDK. So that would explain why if bruce takes his mask off, he is not wearing any makeup.. Nolan is a genious!!

Wow that is a fantastic find!
Never noticed it too......:goodpost:

I ask again, can someone explain how Bruce got back to Gotham after having escaped from the Magnus Rex prison? He was broke ( monitarily) and the city was sealed off. Did they even allude to where this prison was?

I ask again, can someone explain how Bruce got back to Gotham after having escaped from the Magnus Rex prison? He was broke ( monitarily) and the city was sealed off. Did they even allude to where this prison was?

This is a Hot Toys figure thread and probably the reason you won't find an answer.

Check this thread out for discussion on the movie:

https://www.sideshowcollectors.com/forums/showthread.php?t=113686

This is a Hot Toys figure thread and probably the reason you won't find an answer.

Check this thread out for discussion on the movie:

https://www.sideshowcollectors.com/forums/showthread.php?t=113686

Fair enough. It's refreshing to not get cursed out for going off topic..... The friendly suggestion (plus a helpful link) is so much more favorable.

Thanks... And I'll beware of the monsters... Ha

Back on topic, would it be worth aselling a pre-owned/pre-futZed with dx 02 body (alone w/o gauntlets, headsculpt, boots or hands) over eBay in
Order to finance the dx 12?

I have seen dx 02 bodies being sold by themselves for 3-4 hundred us. Am I to believe that these are pre-owned and not pieces being sold from brand new figures?

The body on mine is fine, aside from the usual wear taahat naturally occurs
Over-time.

I read enough to know not to attempt to clean the rubber, as it seems to just cause more problems.. I'd say all that is wrong with my dx02 body is fingerprints, with very slight rub.

Back on topic, would it be worth aselling a pre-owned/pre-futZed with dx 02 body (alone w/o gauntlets, headsculpt, boots or hands) over eBay in
Order to finance the dx 12?

I have seen dx 02 bodies being sold by themselves for 3-4 hundred us. Am I to believe that these are pre-owned and not pieces being sold from brand new figures?

The body on mine is fine, aside from the usual wear taahat naturally occurs
Over-time.

I read enough to know not to attempt to clean the rubber, as it seems to just cause more problems.. I'd say all that is wrong with my dx02 body is fingerprints, with very slight rub.

imo the dx 12 will probably be the definitive TDK/TDKR Batman, so i think it's worth giving up the dx 02 over...considering this version has much better proportions and the uberfantastic Bruce Wayne sculpt!!! :panic::yess:

By the way, to those who got the chance to see this figure on the SDCC, how the body proportion looks in person ?? does it looks overall slim or fat ??? it looks movie accurate??? .. I saw all the pictures taken from the SDCC and the figure's body looks well sometimes and bad in others, it might be lens distortion or it might not.. so I want to know an opinion

imo the dx 12 will probably be the definitive TDK/TDKR Batman, so i think it's worth giving up the dx 02 over...considering this version has much better proportions and the uberfantastic Bruce Wayne sculpt!!! :panic::yess:

So could you safety say that were you in my shoes; Having a dx02 that has slight wear on it- that you'd see no problem putting it up
For auction on eBay?
I suppose my concern is that, being a first time seller (just never really had a reason), that I may get stuck with eBay fees having never sold the figure's body....

I'm not sure if that question is clear.

I don't know what you mean by "Magnus Rex prison," but if you mean the Pit....he's ****ing Batman, for god's sake. You think he can't travel across the world and sneak into a city in lockdown?

The prison was in the old world (Africa/Asia).

So could you safety say that were you in my shoes; Having a dx02 that has slight wear on it- that you'd see no problem putting it up
For auction on eBay?
I suppose my concern is that, being a first time seller (just never really had a reason), that I may get stuck with eBay fees having never sold the figure's body....

No, your question is in no way clear. What exactly are you asking? If you want to sell something on Ebay, sell it on Ebay.

There are no Ebay fees if your item doesn't sell.

I don't know what you mean by "Magnus Rex prison," but if you mean the Pit....he's ****ing Batman, for god's sake. You think he can't travel across the world and sneak into a city in lockdown?

The prison was in the old world (Africa/Asia).

The prison was meant to be somewhere in Northern Pakistan or India, the Art and Making of book states this.

half the people on that thread are just out on a mission to make you hate the movie. I unsubscribed to it a long time ago. :lol
[ame]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xOqb1l4__1A[/ame]

For auction on eBay?

Yep I sold off my DX 02 with a defective elbow last year and got a pretty good price for it. Just be upfront and state the problem(s) with the figure on your listing. If people already knew upfront what they'll be expecting when they receive the figure, you should have no problems whatsoever.

Of course, having a good track record as an ebayer will help a lot,especially if you're selling a high-priced luxury good. I've already garnered about 11 feedbacks as a seller by the time I put my DX02 up for auction.

Has to be stated though: a few weeks after selling my DX 02, I felt a deep regret as I really loved the TDK movie. But seeing that you'll replace it with the DX 12, I see no such thing happening :lol

Back