HOT TOYS : MMS DX 12 - The Dark Knight Rises - BATMAN / BRUCE WAYNE Full Specs & Pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: HOT TOYS : MMS DX 12 - The Dark Knight Rises - BATMAN / BRUCE WAYNE Full Specs &

He does use it. Briefly but yes he actually uses the sticky bomb gun in the TDKR. Watch it again. You'll see.

3182.gif

Re: HOT TOYS : MMS DX 12 - The Dark Knight Rises - BATMAN / BRUCE WAYNE Full Specs &

Yeah I've seen the tdkr twice and I dont recall seeing the sticky bomb gun at all.

That's because it's not used in the movie.

I watched TDKR seven times and the sticky bomb doesn't shows up in the movie.

Ok ok. I stand corrected. But I honestly thought I saw it in this movie. Oh well. I can't be right all the time.

Ok ok. I stand corrected. But I honestly thought I saw it in this movie. Oh well. I can't be right all the time.

Admittedly you do see the sticky bomb gun on the inside of the old armoury (when Wayne and Fox go to retrieve some stuff) but it doesn't get used. Obviously HT just tried to add more accessories to him + justify the price, especially with all the pressure from DX11 which has tonnes of accessories.

Despite that it's still a bit strange, HT tend to be very strict about only including accessories that were actually used by a character.

In that case, you see the backpack in the armory as well. Shame they didn't include that.

Admittedly you do see the sticky bomb gun on the inside of the old armoury (when Wayne and Fox go to retrieve some stuff) but it doesn't get used. Obviously HT just tried to add more accessories to him + justify the price, especially with all the pressure from DX11 which has tonnes of accessories.

Despite that it's still a bit strange, HT tend to be very strict about only including accessories that were actually used by a character.

I think it's more of HT wanting us to buy more figures. :rotfl

In that case, you see the backpack in the armory as well. Shame they didn't include that.

True. Another argument could be that they needed to match the DX02. It had 3 major accessories: sonar head, backpack and the sticky bomb gun. The DX12 was just gonna have the Bale sculpt and the EMP gun, so they needed a third accessory. They had a choice between either including the backpkack or the sticky bomb gun and they went for the second option (for whatever reasons).

Either way I managed to get the backpack recently for $25 so I'm happy :yess:

I think it's more of HT wanting us to buy more figures. :rotfl

And so far its working :slap:lol

Didn't you guys know? An ounce of plastic costs as much as an ounce of gold now...HT can't afford to include that little backpack or else they'll make a loss on every figure :rotfl :rotfl :rotfl

:rotfl they are turning into Apple, soon we'll see them suing Enterbay for using pers :lol

True. Another argument could be that they needed to match the DX02. It had 3 major accessories: sonar head, backpack and the sticky bomb gun. The DX12 was just gonna have the Bale sculpt and the EMP gun, so they needed a third accessory. They had a choice between either including the backpkack or the sticky bomb gun and they went for the second option (for whatever reasons).

Either way I managed to get the backpack recently for $25 so I'm happy :yess:

Where??

From a guy on eBay called myhottoys2011. Very decent guy, he didn't have it for sale but I sent him a pm and turned out he had one. You could try contacting him, he might have another one in stock.

From a guy on eBay called myhottoys2011. Very decent guy, he didn't have it for sale but I sent him a pm and turned out he had one. You could try contacting him, he might have another one in stock.

Cool. WHat was shipping?

Cool. WHat was shipping?

$25 included the shipping :monkey3

Off topic but I thought I'd share this, College Humor make Batman videos, this is one of my favourite:

[ame]https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=MTLp14MKDDU[/ame]

- How can we possibly determine that?
- By flipping a ****ing coin!! :rotfl

Last edited:

Too funny. Gotta love CollegeHumor.:rotfl

Back