HOT TOYS : MMS DX 12 - The Dark Knight Rises - BATMAN / BRUCE WAYNE Full Specs & Pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: HOT TOYS : MMS DX 12 - The Dark Knight Rises - BATMAN / BRUCE WAYNE Full Specs &

Replaced by final "prototypes"?

Re: HOT TOYS : MMS DX 12 - The Dark Knight Rises - BATMAN / BRUCE WAYNE Full Specs &

So I recently stopped by toy hunters and just about every bat figure I.e dx12 dx11 QS and bane were not displayed. Asked whats up and they said they went back to HT head quarters.

Thoughts?

They're filled with cocaine! :panic:

Are you sure about that? He's got the same mannerisms and mouth shape, I think.

There are 6 Batman videos. As I understand it the same guy was used in:

- Interrogation
- Riddler
- Voice
- Two-face

And then two different actors were used for the Vanishing and Cover episodes.

I could be wrong though :dunno

Edit: There is a new one

https://www.collegehumor.com/video/6808366/batman-vs-the-scarecrow

Last edited:

So, who all is going for the exclusive version of Catwoman to get the cowl for this figure? I'd be tempted to display it with the Bale head sculpt if he has a cowl to hold.

So, who all is going for the exclusive version of Catwoman to get the cowl for this figure? I'd be tempted to display it with the Bale head sculpt if he has a cowl to hold.

I already have a custom empty cowl but it will be good to have the official one, so I went for the EX.

These are awesome. :lol

Generally anything CollegeHumor makes is awesome :wink1: They also made 3 Batman Animation videos:

[ame]https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=FywMOuMqNuI[/ame]
[ame]https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=PeT1t0lQn5Q[/ame]

And the last one so far (hasn't been uploaded to YouTube yet so here it is on their website):

https://www.collegehumor.com/video/6817857/the-dark-knight-meets-the-avengers

They got tonnes of funny series :)

Oh yeah I know. Been watching CH forever. There best series were the POV ones, but they stopped making them.

Oh yeah I know. Been watching CH forever. There best series were the POV ones, but they stopped making them.

:lol omg I LOVED those! Real shame they stopped making them. I also liked Clock Suckers, Full Benefits and Troopers :duff

That's what I'll be doing. I prefer the OC suit with cowl, but this option let's me have a Bale-as-Batman display as well.

Its just a real shame that the empty cowl doesn't come with this figure. I'll be buying the catwoman figure but from somewhere closer to home, I couldn't justify the shipping and customs fees buying from Sideshow. :(

Its just a real shame that the empty cowl doesn't come with this figure. I'll be buying the catwoman figure but from somewhere closer to home, I couldn't justify the shipping and customs fees buying from Sideshow. :(

then you'll never be able to recreate your avatar :lol

You could always buy the custom empty cowl, they are selling on eBay right now. I got one and it's pretty damn good :)

You could always buy the custom empty cowl, they are selling on eBay right now. I got one and it's pretty damn good :)

Yup. But the ultimate empty cowl would be the Medi. But that would be a waste of a great sculpt. I often wish I had like 10 Medi head to mod for sorted variations.

Sent from my LG-E739 using Tapatalk 2

Yup. But the ultimate empty cowl would be the Medi. But that would be a waste of a great sculpt. I often wish I had like 10 Medi head to mod for sorted variations.

Sent from my LG-E739 using Tapatalk 2

True I suppose, although I've never been too picky when it came to cowls, especially the empty ones. With the eyes and mouth gone there isn't that much difference between the cowls imo :dunno

True I suppose, although I've never been too picky when it came to cowls, especially the empty ones. With the eyes and mouth gone there isn't that much difference between the cowls imo :dunno

:exactly: :lecture Anyone who lets an empty cowl, displayed grasped in a figure's lowered hand, bother them is either a hard core fan or completely OTT obsessive IMO.

Jesus. Anybody who complains about the cowl shape on ANY of these figures is over the top.

Back