HOT TOYS : MMS DX 12 - The Dark Knight Rises - BATMAN / BRUCE WAYNE Full Specs & Pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: HOT TOYS : MMS DX 12 - The Dark Knight Rises - BATMAN / BRUCE WAYNE Full Specs &

Has there been any confirmation on whether the boots are 1 piece or 2?

Re: HOT TOYS : MMS DX 12 - The Dark Knight Rises - Batman/Bruce Wayne Full specs and

Not yet, but pictures do speak for themselves.

212643imzuaaahkehktjqf.jpg

Re: HOT TOYS : MMS DX 12 - The Dark Knight Rises - BATMAN / BRUCE WAYNE Full Specs &

Still can't find one. Even there. But thanks anyway.

Contact myhottoys2011 on eBay, he didn't have one for sale but I messaged him and turned out he had one so he sold it to me for a decent price. He might have one more left.

Contact myhottoys2011 on eBay, he didn't have one for sale but I messaged him and turned out he had one so he sold it to me for a decent price. He might have one more left.

I believe the guy is a member of this forum. Contacted me in person about the cowl a month back.

I believe the guy is a member of this forum. Contacted me in person about the cowl a month back.

Ah, well he is a good seller, didn't know he was a member here. I wanted to get the dx02 sonar head and neck from him but he didn't have any left

Re: HOT TOYS : MMS DX 12 - The Dark Knight Rises - Batman/Bruce Wayne Full specs and

:hi5:
I dont care what anyone else says, Im stoked AF for this figure. :yess:

:exactly: at the end of the day even if they dont fix the cowl or the abs we will all still love this figure. cant wait for its release!

I love the eyes in the cowl, and the Bruce headsculpt. I think that body is the best 1/6 representation for now. If they could only fix the cowl and hands.

Well if that was a steal, you definitely missed this.

:mwaha

:exactly: at the end of the day even if they dont fix the cowl or the abs we will all still love this figure. cant wait for its release!

My only SINGLE gripe is the goofy PERS. But honestly Im gonna display him with his head tilt down in that classic Balebats stance. So its fine with me. Everything else is superb. I love it. :D

Back