HOT TOYS : MMS DX 12 - The Dark Knight Rises - BATMAN / BRUCE WAYNE Full Specs & Pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: HOT TOYS : MMS DX 12 - The Dark Knight Rises - BATMAN / BRUCE WAYNE Full Specs &

Will it be fabric on the legs aswell or is it just upper torso?

Re: HOT TOYS : MMS DX 12 - The Dark Knight Rises - BATMAN / BRUCE WAYNE Full Specs &

It's fabric on legs.

Be careful not to play with it too much, I can see the armor plates peeling off with wear.

Legs as well! :yess:

It's fabric on legs.

Be careful not to play with it too much, I can see the armor plates peeling off with wear.

:exactly:this is what I'm worried about the costume update, too. More so on the bigger version (QS001), where I think the proto pics show the plate on the left thigh having a shadow that I don't think could form unless that plate is not sitting well on the fabric undersuit.

Anyone know why there is no flight pack?

Because HT is too cheap, or they added that sticky bomb thing just to add to the # of accessories and thus justify the price tag of the item :lol

He does use it. Briefly but yes he actually uses the sticky bomb gun in the TDKR. Watch it again. You'll see.

Couldn't recall...do you mind sharing in which scene the stickybomb gun was used?

I can't recall the specific scene as I've only seen it twice but I assure you it's there.

I kept an eye out for it as well and I didn't see it anywhere. Considering Batman is only in the movie for a whole 15 minutes, it's not a whole lot to take in. He definitely doesn't use it in the same scene that he uses the EMP gun, so that's out. Next up is the fight with Selina on the rooftop, and he doesn't use it there. Then there's the Bane fight . . . nope. That leaves the scene with Gordon and Blake, he doesn't use it there, just the little throwable bomb, and he doesn't use it in the final fight with Bane either.

That's pretty much all the scenes with Batman.

Wow so i wonder why he has that gun and no flight pack. That sucks

Back