HOT TOYS : MMS DX 12 - The Dark Knight Rises - BATMAN / BRUCE WAYNE Full Specs & Pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: HOT TOYS : MMS DX 12 - The Dark Knight Rises - BATMAN / BRUCE WAYNE Full Specs &

batman looks great!!!
but, why is not bane on that picture? is there somewhere else? or it's just a too ugly figure to show up? XD

Re: HOT TOYS : MMS DX 12 - The Dark Knight Rises - BATMAN / BRUCE WAYNE Full Specs &

batman looks great!!!
but, why is not bane on that picture? is there somewhere else? or it's just a too ugly figure to show up? XD

cause bane doesn't have hair :rotfl

batman looks great!!!

I have all if those figs on PO and the batpod..bane isn't there cause of what you said...he's no good.

1303247387831.gif

sarlacc.jpg

OMG dude that kid about made me pee my pants :rotfl

if the good old HT glue is anything to rely on then we shou.....WE'RE ALL DOOMED!! :panic::panic::panic:

if this dx 12 has a same problem with dx 02 ..
i will stop buying batman :monkey3

Whatever problems DX12 will have I very much doubt they will be the same as those of DX02. The only possible problems that may arise are the plates on legs/sides peeling off or fabric tearing/stretching/loosing colour

Whatever problems DX12 will have I very much doubt they will be the same as those of DX02. The only possible problems that may arise are the plates on legs/sides peeling off or fabric tearing/stretching/loosing colour

perhaps suit cracking or what so ever :impatient:

if the good old HT glue is anything to rely on then we shou.....WE'RE ALL DOOMED!! :panic::panic::panic:

perhaps suit cracking or what so ever :impatient:

we are so optimistic

I can't wait to have all of those on display at home.

Me too. And somehow, some way, I will have The Bat that is in the background there as well! Even if I have to go to Hot Toys building itself by jumping off an adjacent building and gliding into a window, busting in taking everyone out in my way and escaping with that monster. It all sounds vaguely familiar...

[ame]https://youtu.be/SImrsFKhqRM[/ame]

Has this pic from HT's FB page been posted in higher resolution anywhere?

644253_10151032339122344_1737546766_n.jpg

I would love a display case like that. I really love the lit-up shelves.

Back