HOT TOYS : MMS DX 12 - The Dark Knight Rises - BATMAN / BRUCE WAYNE Full Specs & Pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: HOT TOYS : MMS DX 12 - The Dark Knight Rises - BATMAN / BRUCE WAYNE Full Specs &

Get off his case Void, you Hot Toys fanboy you!

Re: HOT TOYS : MMS DX 12 - The Dark Knight Rises - BATMAN / BRUCE WAYNE Full Specs &

Get off his case Void, you Hot Toys fanboy you!

aa0ad2fb850cb240970c1414f52fc15d.gif

Althought I welcome the articulation of the new suit, I STILL think the DX02 suit "looks" nicer. Again - not commenting on screen accuracy and yes, I agree with the fact that DX02 scores an F on articulation.

This new photo with the fabric makes the suit look like its stiched up (in a bad way) with cheap rubber / plastic on some cheap fabric.

Again - not saying I can do any better, and again, understand that this is still the best Nolan Rises batman currently available.

Man...one can't put enough disclaimers without risking getting flamed or picked apart...

Blasphemy! Madness! Someone bring the pit.

Maybe because its my first hot toy purchase ever, but i thought It looks amazing...and i actually got to see Bale wearing the Batsuit...

[ame]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_58j9PMqwRo&feature=related[/ame]
a very cool bat collection.

Althought I welcome the articulation of the new suit, I STILL think the DX02 suit "looks" nicer. Again - not commenting on screen accuracy and yes, I agree with the fact that DX02 scores an F on articulation.

This new photo with the fabric makes the suit look like its stiched up (in a bad way) with cheap rubber / plastic on some cheap fabric.

Again - not saying I can do any better, and again, understand that this is still the best Nolan Rises batman currently available.

Man...one can't put enough disclaimers without risking getting flamed or picked apart...

Actually you're right. The DX02 sculpted undersuit looks a lot more accurate than this mesh undersuit. And I really don't care so much about articulation...

[ame]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0yvHWyvexZA[/ame]

That's the 1/6 figure. The 1/4 looks like a bird.

Excellent! I already have it pre-ordered and was a little concerned with some of the early promo shots by Hot Toys. But these are really getting there. It's interesting how this company takes so much time and effort to make these figures, but doesn't use a photographer who knows how to pose or shoot them well. :slap

True I suppose, although I've never been too picky when it came to cowls, especially the empty ones. With the eyes and mouth gone there isn't that much difference between the cowls imo :dunno

Oh no I agree with both of you. I was just pointing it out. Im not an accuracy nut my any means. I have the empty cowl from ebay and im perfectly happy with it. The texture is wrong and the sculpting around the eye hole are much to prominent compared the the screen cowl but i think it looks great and dont give **** about that cowl that comes with Catwoman.

:exactly: :lecture Anyone who lets an empty cowl, displayed grasped in a figure's lowered hand, bother them is either a hard core fan or completely OTT obsessive IMO.

Sent from my LG-E739 using Tapatalk 2

^ looks like I made a mess of that. :lol I'm posting from my phone and I don't feel like correcting it.

Sent from my LG-E739 using Tapatalk 2

very lazy ;) but as for the post above the point is taken. i never had a Batman HT before but I bought the same empty cowl off eBay and its pretty damn good. And if that cowl is meant to be way off then I cant wait to see the Dx12 one :lol

Has this pic from HT's FB page been posted in higher resolution anywhere?

644253_10151032339122344_1737546766_n.jpg

Back