HOT TOYS : MMS DX 12 - The Dark Knight Rises - BATMAN / BRUCE WAYNE Full Specs & Pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: HOT TOYS : MMS DX 12 - The Dark Knight Rises - BATMAN / BRUCE WAYNE Full Specs &

Looks like Catwoman complements Batman better than Joker @_@

Re: HOT TOYS : MMS DX 12 - The Dark Knight Rises - BATMAN / BRUCE WAYNE Full Specs &

Looks like Catwoman complements Batman better than Joker @_@

Swat version of Gordon would go great with that Joker. I would however like to set up a diorama of the Joker interrogation with Batman. Probably my favorite scene in that movie.

loungefurniture_small.jpg

30x30_pool_table_small_2.jpg

644253_10151032339122344_1737546766_n.jpg

YOU can pick up lighted shelves even furniture for displays.
customizeddesigns.com

YOU can pick up lighted shelves even furniture for displays.

It's not very flattering for figures though. Jewellery and such yes.

I think would look pretty sweet in the right lighting . just a idea for displays.

Could work for a Tron display. :lol

batman looks great!!!
but, why is not bane on that picture? is there somewhere else? or it's just a too ugly figure to show up? XD

He's actually in the display case right next to joker.
Will post pics later in the bane thread.

Honestly he doesn't look too bad, just too skinny. The coat does help but it's still noticeable.

He's actually in the display case right next to joker.
Will post pics later in the bane thread.

Honestly he doesn't look too bad, just too skinny. The coat does help but it's still noticeable.

Yeah from the pics I’ve seen they put Bane with the camo tumbler in one display case and the rest in another. I think it is really telling that they put Bane separate from the rest of the 1/6 figures.

sorry off topic but if haven't seen harsh times with christian bale ...you must see .........now back to the batman.

That was amazing of Bale to do that. And people say he's an arsehole? Bull.

The big guy standing up in the second photo looks like he could easily take Batman in a fight!

Anyway yeah thats really great to see. If one were of cynical mind one could suggest that Bale is still trying to repair the damage to his rep from the T4 outburst. On the other hand one could say the T4 thing was an exception whereas this is more reflective of his actual character.

Why does this still have one shoulder pad bigger than the other?

246691_358920737520154_1258094364_n.jpg

The figure is slightly angled relative to the camera. The tip of the right shoulder pad is hidden from view. :D

Guess it's just the placement. A little adjustment should do the trick.

Back