HOT TOYS : MMS DX 12 - The Dark Knight Rises - BATMAN / BRUCE WAYNE Full Specs & Pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: HOT TOYS : MMS DX 12 - The Dark Knight Rises - BATMAN / BRUCE WAYNE Full Specs &

looks amazing i have one from sideshow coming soon but i think i need one more. cant wait

Re: HOT TOYS : MMS DX 12 - The Dark Knight Rises - BATMAN / BRUCE WAYNE Full Specs &

73463550.jpg

I know I just posted this in the Tumbler thread, but I'm posting here for a different reason. With the first set of pics we got, just about all the figures looked like they had crooked PERS and I personally was pretty worried that all first batches would be this way. but looking at this pic, maybe it was just the guys who got it early to photograph like OMG and Luka

this random guy's PERS looks aligned pretty well

552710_398041870268802_1374303993_n.jpg

also, think this pic looks pretty awesome. love the Wayne sculpt

546273_398077490265240_833637581_n.jpg

Nice, pupils don't look too big either, I'm not totally sold on the BW head yet, but that is a very good photo of it.

The ****?

The Batsymbol is all crooked and uneven on the right side. :mad:

546273_398077490265240_833637581_n.jpg

Hrrrnnnngg!!! Screw the cowl, this is how mine will be.

He looks pretty good on this Ebay picture.

Picture1-93.png

Yeah, it does. Almost looks like the medicom. That pic alone though. Need to see it in hand ASAP :panic:

Picture1-93.png

Looks like there is still texturing on the cowl. It should be smooth. That's one of the features that helps make the medi sculpt look so good.

looks even better there. so which pics are telling the truth!? about 2 weeks until I find out :panic:

What QC issues are everyone anticipating?

For me it would be the glued on armor pieces and the ankle joint.

Fingers crossed!

The figure has grown on me. Re-ordered.

Picture1-93.png

This may sound odd, but Even with the flash this photo somehow does the best job of showing off the cowl in a positive light (for me) I've seen yet.

After looking at this photo, I went back to the official photos in the first page, and then to OMG's thread, and all the photos have the head titled down.

Why? It makes it look worse.

This may sound odd, but Even with the flash this photo somehow does the best job of showing off the cowl in a positive light (for me) I've seen yet.

After looking at this photo, I went back to the official photos in the first page, and then to OMG's thread, and all the photos have the head titled down.

It's like they're shipping out two different Batmans. :)

:exactly:

and it could be just the brightness of the photo washing it out, but it actually looks like the mouth piece is pushed all the way in for once and you can't see the top ridge popping out

Pers still kinda kills it, though.

I really want to like this figure, I really do.

Honestly this figure is awesome to me.
If I wanna nitpick, the only thing that bothers me a little is the way how the bat chest symbol doesn't line up perfectly.

But really that's about it.
I'm not gonna use showing teeth face so whatever and I'm not using the angry face either so IDGAF.

Cannot wait for this figure to be in my collection. Awesome !

picture.php
picture.php
some day time pics, :D

picture.php
picture.php
closer pics of the cowl .

I love these arguments about how he suddenly shows up back in Gotham. He's Batman.

Back