HOT TOYS : MMS DX 12 - The Dark Knight Rises - BATMAN / BRUCE WAYNE Full Specs & Pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: HOT TOYS : MMS DX 12 - The Dark Knight Rises - BATMAN / BRUCE WAYNE Full Specs &

After seeing all the OMG pics and the unboxing vid, I just pulled the trigger on this one! Can't wait to get him!

I ended up getting it from Action Figure Xpress, for $240 shipped! Anyone ever order from them before?

Re: HOT TOYS : MMS DX 12 - The Dark Knight Rises - BATMAN / BRUCE WAYNE Full Specs &

Where's the unboxing vid? Someone post a link; I'm not sifting through all of the horse **** in this thread. :lecture

Where's the unboxing vid? Someone post a link; I'm not sifting through all of the horse **** in this thread. :lecture

[ame]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zyZGL9Ypkqg&feature=g-u-u[/ame]

Maybe this is just about me trying to comprehend why you don't like TDKR. The only reasonable explanation I can come up with is that you dissed Bane and the story line before it was in theaters and don't want to contradict yourself after you actually saw it.

I liked it so much that it actually makes me sad to see you (such a big Batman fan) not be able to enjoy it the way I do. I can't help it.

I had really only 2 problems with the movie.

1. Batman gets out of the prison, and next thing you know, he's in Gotham. I realize the movie is almost 3 hours, but I'm curious how he did that. He escaped from prison, no ID, seemingly nowhere near Gotham. Have you ever lost your ID? It isn't like you can just get another one in 15 minutes.

2. A bomb is about to go off in a matter of hours, Gordon is about to be sentenced by the Scarecrow, he's taking his last steps on the ice, Batman could've saved him earlier but he took timeout to make a blazing Bat symbol on a suspension bridge?

This last nit-pik I can live with, but that death scene at the end was excruciating.

After seeing all the OMG pics and the unboxing vid, I just pulled the trigger on this one! Can't wait to get him!

I ended up getting it from Action Figure Xpress, for $240 shipped! Anyone ever order from them before?

How did you get it for that price? I quotes me for $23 dollar shipping making it about $260 (still a good price, but 240 is better).

Good for you twik25. :hi5:
Thats a real great price.

I had really only 2 problems with the movie.

1. Batman gets out of the prison, and next thing you know, he's in Gotham. I realize the movie is almost 3 hours, but I'm curious how he did that. He escaped from prison, no ID, seemingly nowhere near Gotham. Have you ever lost your ID? It isn't like you can just get another one in 15 minutes.

2. A bomb is about to go off in a matter of hours, Gordon is about to be sentenced by the Scarecrow, he's taking his last steps on the ice, Batman could've saved him earlier but he took timeout to make a blazing Bat symbol on a suspension bridge?

This last nit-pik I can live with, but that death scene at the end was excruciating.

Well I think there was supposed to be some time that passes between when Bruce escapes and gets back to Gotham. As for how he got back I think it's plausible it was the same way he left Gotham in Batman Begins. Maybe he stowed away on some cargo ship.

As for the bat symbol on the bridge, yea, it is kind of funny to think that he took the time to do that when a bomb is about to go off in a matter of hours, but it is a cool moment so I can forgive it.

Thanks, Lambo. You, sir, are awesome. :hi5:

Yes thanks Lambo! :hi5:

The one that was posted sometime last night, the guy had something over the lens the entire time :lol didn't know he made a corrected version

Glad to see that it looks like the light up effect on the EMP Gun is all the way through unlike some of the pics we've seen where it really doesn't look all that great

Last edited:

Well I think there was supposed to be some time that passes between when Bruce escapes and gets back to Gotham. As for how he got back I think it's plausible it was the same way he left Gotham in Batman Begins. Maybe he stowed away on some cargo ship.

As for the bat symbol on the bridge, yea, it is kind of funny to think that he took the time to do that when a bomb is about to go off in a matter of hours, but it is a cool moment so I can forgive it.

It might be some time since he escaped the pit....not everything has to be fully explained.
The bridge bat was HIS way to announce his return to Bane and company- to put them on edge..he is ready this time. Also to give Gotham hope help is on the way..
He may have gotten some citizens of Gotham to help him do it anyhow...

Yes thanks Lambo! :hi5:

The one that was posted sometime last night, the guy had something over the lens the entire time :lol didn't know he made a corrected version

Glad to see that it looks like the light up effect on the EMP Gun is all the way through unlike some of the pics we've seen where it really doesn't look all that great

:lol

You would expect him to check out the video before he uploads it to youtube.

It might be some time since he escaped the pit....not everything has to be fully explained.
The bridge bat was HIS way to announce his return to Bane and company- to put them on edge..he is ready this time. Also to give Gotham hope help is on the way..

:exactly::exactly:

Missed out several pages.. didn't realize it became a war zone.

Yes, because when Bane pulls the core from the reactor, he says "5 months by my calculation", so I'm guessing the time goes pretty fast in Gotham at that point.

As far as what you said about the bridge bat;
:exactly::goodpost:

Back