HOT TOYS : MMS DX 12 - The Dark Knight Rises - BATMAN / BRUCE WAYNE Full Specs & Pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: HOT TOYS : MMS DX 12 - The Dark Knight Rises - BATMAN / BRUCE WAYNE Full Specs &

It's more than a little amusing that the iconic open mouth look of the Bale Batman seems to stem from the fact that he simply couldn't breathe through his nose while wearing the cowl.

Re: HOT TOYS : MMS DX 12 - The Dark Knight Rises - BATMAN / BRUCE WAYNE Full Specs &

That's exactly what I'm trying to explain ! ... the light enviroment/flash changes the color of the pupils, which makes them "look" bigger than they realle are... It's literally impossible pupils to be bigger in some DX12 and smaller in others DX12 (due to how they are build).. The crossed eyes is a completely different issue...

why? it happened quite regularly with Enterbay figures?:dunno
The eyes are manufactured separately and can have variation between batches.

Anyway. I don't agree.

So lets leave it at that until people start getting these in hand to see a good cross reference of sets.

That's exactly what I'm trying to explain ! ... the light enviroment/flash changes the color of the pupils, which makes them "look" bigger than they realle are... It's literally impossible pupils to be bigger in some DX12 and smaller in others DX12 (due to how they are build).. The crossed eyes is a completely different issue...

Um, not to be smart but how would you know?? :lol

why? it happened quite regularly with Enterbay figures?:dunno
The eyes are manufactured separately and can have variation between batches.

Anyway. I don't agree.

So lets leave it at that until people start getting these in hand to see a good cross reference of sets.

Rory is right on this one. And it's not always eyes either. It could be paint, clothes, accessories etc. We always see variations in HT figures. No matter how slight they are usually there.

Has it been confirmed or not yet whether DX02 mouth pieces can be used on this new DX12 head? I wouldn't think so, but a collector can dream, can't he?

Loving all these new pics, this figure is amazing imo. The body is absolutely perfect.

also, think this pic looks pretty awesome. love the Wayne sculpt

546273_398077490265240_833637581_n.jpg
Awesome!!!!

^Yeah, that pic right there looks fantastic! I saw a pic of the Wayne head in the DX Luke thread and it looked unbelievably bad. Thinking about posing him like that with my empty cowl.

thanks for all the guys that liked the pics :hi5: sorry been busy no time to answer properly to the posts, plus the DC thread was like a heap of mess :lol anyway the fig like most already knows has its issues , the PERS is a mess , not great, will gave wonky eyes if use goes out of shape, as we already seen in all professional photos. neck bit long , and the clogs for foot wear.:slap maybe some luckier guys has no pob with their pers system i dont know ? :lol but like i said already overall is a great fig. i think is the best DK suit fig.

Any word on swapping faceplates with the dx02?

thanks for all the guys that liked the pics :hi5: sorry been busy no time to answer properly to the posts, plus the DC thread was like a heap of mess :lol anyway the fig like most already knows has its issues , the PERS is a mess , not great, will gave wonky eyes if use goes out of shape, as we already seen in all professional photos. neck bit long , and the clogs for foot wear.:slap maybe some luckier guys has no pob with their pers system i dont know ? :lol but like i said already overall is a great fig. i think is the best DK suit fig.

No, they're not magnetic. They're just like the DX 02.

Can I just ask, are the DX12 faceplates magnetic? Or do they fit in like in the DX02?
Thanks desisandy :wave.

DX12 is just push in place no magnets,:lol

Wish HT had Kojun do the cowl mouths...

I hate how both EB and HT seems to have had different people sculpt their cowl mouths and headsculpts. EB - cowl amazing, Wayne not so... HT - cowl eghghg, Wayne amazing.

Back