HOT TOYS : MMS DX 12 - The Dark Knight Rises - BATMAN / BRUCE WAYNE Full Specs & Pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: HOT TOYS : MMS DX 12 - The Dark Knight Rises - BATMAN / BRUCE WAYNE Full Specs &

Wish HT had Kojun do the cowl mouths...

I hate how both EB and HT seems to have had different people sculpt their cowl mouths and headsculpts. EB - cowl amazing, Wayne not so... HT - cowl eghghg, Wayne amazing.

:exactly: :goodpost:

Re: HOT TOYS : MMS DX 12 - The Dark Knight Rises - BATMAN / BRUCE WAYNE Full Specs &

Wish HT had Kojun do the cowl mouths...

I hate how both EB and HT seems to have had different people sculpt their cowl mouths and headsculpts. EB - cowl amazing, Wayne not so... HT - cowl eghghg, Wayne amazing.

Kojun did all of the cowl, mouth, bale sculpt on this set right? It says so on the specs.

I could only assume so if it says it on the specs. :dunno

Boy, looking at the photo posted, he did one hell of a job on that cowl.:horror

Kojun did all of the cowl, mouth, bale sculpt on this set right? It says so on the specs.

Wuhh. Why couldn't he Bale-up the face plates?? I guess I thought it was a different sculptor because it happened before.

Surprised nobody cares about the crooked batsymbol.

Wuhh. Why couldn't he Bale-up the face plates?? I guess I thought it was a different sculptor because it happened before.

Bale-up the faceplates? There is a tremendous likeness to Bale in the faceplates. Whatever about the BW sculpt, but the faceplates are amazing, I think. We are talking about Enterbay, yes?
Have you seen Maglor's pics? Almost like promo shots. Come to think of it, i've enjoyed seeing everyone's photo's posted.

Do you have an EB Batman Dominishin? :dunno

Enterbay HS is superb :lecture

473514_345886612152545_1933472336_o.jpg

It's a pity that it's 1/4 scale...too big for me.... :(

I'm not a big fan of this suit but I agree 1/4 just takes up too much space.

Bale-up the faceplates? There is a tremendous likeness to Bale in the faceplates. Whatever about the BW sculpt, but the faceplates are amazing, I think.
Have you seen Maglor's pics? Almost like promo shots. Come to think of it, i've enjoyed seeing everyone's photo's posted.

Do you have an EB Batman Dominishin? :dunno

I'm talking about the DX12 faceplates.

Kojun is a HT sculptor.

Kojun isn't that great sculpting Bale IMO

Think he did the best job any company has done on this Wayne sculpt.

Can anyone give me a recommendation on good ebay hot toy sellers? I want to splurge a little....

He is good at sculpting but not good at capturing likeness. :lecture

He did a great job on Sparrow :dunno I have a pic of all the sparrows he sculpted (about 10 i believe) and I personally think the liscensor chose the worst smiling one. But yea overall I agree that he's not that great at sculpting likenesses. His wolverine's are so so

^Yeah, that pic right there looks fantastic! I saw a pic of the Wayne head in the DX Luke thread and it looked unbelievably bad. Thinking about posing him like that with my empty cowl.
Just ppl trying to incite fear
picture.php
picture.php
some day time pics, :D
Great pics Desisandy! :hi5: thanks!
Looks like the DX 12 is gonna be out before the DX 07 :lol
Just by 2 days. DX12 scheduled to arrive Oct 15th and DX07 scheduled at Oct 17th

He did a great job on Sparrow :dunno I have a pic of all the sparrows he sculpted (about 10 i believe) and I personally think the liscensor chose the worst smiling one. But yea overall I agree that he's not that great at sculpting likenesses. His wolverine's are so so

Just ppl trying to incite fear

Great pics Desisandy! :hi5: thanks!

Just by 2 days. DX12 scheduled to arrive Oct 15th and DX07 scheduled at Oct 17th

How much did you pay..I'll bet alot from HK.......I'm trying to get one early myself!

loontentoys is still taking pre-orders. 17 hours left. 17 units left. That's where I preordered mine back in August.

This is the best Bale sculpt hands down, easily better than the Begins headsculpt and it's even better than Adam's

This is the best Bale sculpt hands down, easily better than the Begins headsculpt and it's even better than Adam's

You think better than the TF Exclusive Bale??? I really like that one....

Funny how these threads always have such big ups and downs :D.
Eyes are hard to mod
.... I know it has been said... no one is making custom mouthpiece? It be much easier and cheaper and a lot more legal since it be a lot harder to claim likeliness rights just for mouth and cheeks?? Adam? ;)

You think better than the TF Exclusive Bale??? I really like that one....

Yes, I own the figure and have put the TF Bale head on my DX02 body. I will probably keep it on there because I still like it even though I think this one is much better. I will probably use the DX12 Bale headsculpt for a Bruce Wayne in a suit figure.

How much did you pay..I'll bet alot from HK.......I'm trying to get one early myself!
Oh I'm getting mine from Sideshow. Some of us got an 11 day arrival notice this past Thursday. I stay away from eBay as much as possible
Funny how these threads always have such big ups and downs :D.
Eyes are hard to mod
.... I know it has been said... no one is making custom mouthpiece? It be much easier and cheaper and a lot more legal since it be a lot harder to claim likeliness rights just for mouth and cheeks?? Adam? ;)

Well I'm going to search for my Medi mouth piece (cut it out once i hollowed te cowl) and see about modding it to fit into the DX12 cowl...maybe we could see if someone like CREG would like to make casts of it??

Back