HOT TOYS : MMS DX 12 - The Dark Knight Rises - BATMAN / BRUCE WAYNE Full Specs & Pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: HOT TOYS : MMS DX 12 - The Dark Knight Rises - BATMAN / BRUCE WAYNE Full Specs &

Oh I'm getting mine from Sideshow. Some of us got an 11 day arrival notice this past Thursday. I stay away from eBay as much as possible

Well I'm going to search for my Medi mouth piece (cut it out once i hollowed te cowl) and see about modding it to fit into the DX12 cowl...maybe we could see if someone like CREG would like to make casts of it??

All you who bought through SS...good!:clap I'm jealous!

Re: HOT TOYS : MMS DX 12 - The Dark Knight Rises - BATMAN / BRUCE WAYNE Full Specs &

If I'd known what I know now I would have waited for a another release of Batman instead of paying $350 00 on eBay for the first release of "The Dark Knight" figure. I still ordered the DX 12!

This is a picture that comes inside DX12 box.

2w3aj3a.jpg

Right now, I don't know what to think.

Even though this thing causes some more speculations about the 1/6 The Bat, many of us hope for:

Is that what we get as "DX special" this time :dunno ?!
Compared to the 3 batarangs that came with the DX02 I think: This is boring an cheap :slap !!

What do you think?

This blueprint is just like the one of the TDK Manual...
Does anybody know whether there are at least more blueprints under this?

What will we get wit the DX11 Joker? ... A pencil sharpener?? :rotfl

Last edited:

I jealous of all of you who are getting this figure!

Funny how these threads always have such big ups and downs :D.
Eyes are hard to mod
.... I know it has been said... no one is making custom mouthpiece? It be much easier and cheaper and a lot more legal since it be a lot harder to claim likeliness rights just for mouth and cheeks?? Adam? ;)

That is a really great idea :lecture
Would be quite a difficilt task I can only assume.

It's more than a little amusing that the iconic open mouth look of the Bale Batman seems to stem from the fact that he simply couldn't breathe through his nose while wearing the cowl.

But Bale's always had those weird "duck-lips.":lol

But Bale's always had those weird "duck-lips.":lol

Since he has such a prominant feature in his lips, shouldn't that make it easier for Hot Toys to capture his likeness. :dunno

Since he has such a prominant feature in his lips, shouldn't that make it easier for Hot Toys to capture his likeness. :dunno

One would think so. That's the main reason I passed on this, It seems so stupid not to include an "open-mouth" sculpt when thats how he looked 90% of the time :lol

Seriously, screw the cowl sculpt... this is just too damn good.

546273_398077490265240_833637581_n.jpg

Yeah, that's a tempting combo (Bruce head on Batman suit) to display this thing.

That and riding the Batpod with the scowl face (I just hope he fits on the bike properly and that the cape rods come with the pod).

Decisions, decisions.

Ok, that removable part is new to me:

8055923623_a7037966af_z.jpg

Really like this new shining finish:

8055923555_91c1fe83f2_z.jpg

As many of us I really don't like the new moth plates. Really missing one with a "neutral expression":

8055926934_782dfbbc37_z.jpg

1. "Tax Return Batman"
2. "Toothbrush Batman"
3. "Batman - Smiley edition"

Images source: https://www.toy-people.com/?p=18203

Last edited:

Nice way of changing it up instead of including the same old grapple gun that's been included with every single Bale Batman release.

If only they included some grapple attachments along with it.

Nice way of changing it up instead of including the same old grapple gun that's been included with every single Bale Batman release.

If only they included some grapple attachments along with it.

:exactly: :goodpost:
Ok, that removable part is new to me:

8055923623_a7037966af_z.jpg

Really like this new shining finish:

8055923555_91c1fe83f2_z.jpg

Images source: https://www.toy-people.com/?p=18203

As many of us I really don't like the new moth plates. Really missing one with a "neutral expression".
Thanks for the photo's man. That's new to me. :goodpost:

One would think so. That's the main reason I passed on this, It seems so stupid not to include an "open-mouth" sculpt when thats how he looked 90% of the time :lol

It worked so well for Enterbay, and the open mouth on the DX02 looked quite good too. :lecture

:exactly: :goodpost:

Thanks for the photo's man. That's new to me. :goodpost:
(...)

You're always welcome! :hi5:
Just found them searching for some further information about the packaging and the included stupid blueprint...

Concerning the mouth plates, I just added this:

(...)

As many of us I really don't like the new moth plates. Really missing one with a "neutral expression":

8055926934_782dfbbc37_z.jpg

1. "Tax Return Batman"
2. "Toothbrush Batman"
3. "Batman - Smiley edition"

Image source: https://www.toy-people.com/?p=18203

Back