HOT TOYS : MMS DX 12 - The Dark Knight Rises - BATMAN / BRUCE WAYNE Full Specs & Pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: HOT TOYS : MMS DX 12 - The Dark Knight Rises - BATMAN / BRUCE WAYNE Full Specs &

It would be really nice if the DX02's mouth plates fit on the DX12. The neutral face on the DX02 is much better than the "neutral" on the DX12....

Re: HOT TOYS : MMS DX 12 - The Dark Knight Rises - BATMAN / BRUCE WAYNE Full Specs &

0127548yi0l40yzipws0ar.jpg

Wow just wow!!
Worst figure I hear you say.

Man I gotta stay away from this thread, the waits gonna kill me. Another month to go.

How is CSC getting this in the next 30 day? I thought SS was only getting a small supply for themselves? I went through CSC the first day it went up for PO so its cool ill be getting this much early than I thought. Just wondering.

Sent from my LG-E739 using Tapatalk 2

damn that's so nice! about 2 weeks to go! :panic:

How is CSC getting this in the next 30 day? I thought SS was only getting a small supply for themselves? I went through CSC the first day it went up for PO so its cool ill be getting this much early than I thought. Just wondering.

Sent from my LG-E739 using Tapatalk 2

Usually seems like CSC is the first place to ship stuff out after SS b/c they're so close to each other that they get their stock earlier than other retailers I bet. So it could be that SS is already expecting to have some leftovers after they fill their POs and could have told places like CSC to expect a few coming in

Last edited:

Yeah, Sideshow and CSC are pretty close in terms of distribution. That's always been the case.

I would say CSC used to be. Here recently it seems that it has taken longer to get stuff from them then other suppliers. Maybe with this one they will be back to speed.

Someone should sculpt better mouth pieces that fit the DX12.

Ok, that removable part is new to me:

8055923623_a7037966af_z.jpg

Really like this new shining finish:

8055923555_91c1fe83f2_z.jpg

As many of us I really don't like the new moth plates. Really missing one with a "neutral expression":

8055926934_782dfbbc37_z.jpg

1. "Tax Return Batman"
2. "Toothbrush Batman"
3. "Batman - Smiley edition"

Images source: https://www.toy-people.com/?p=18203

I don't like the smiley look. Looks goofy. I'm glad there are 2 other choices.

Seriously, who can tell me with a straight face that the supposedly 'neutral' face doesn't look like a smile

Those faces are as big a fail as the V1 joker for me. Definitely need custom faces.

damn that's so nice! about 2 weeks to go! :panic:

Usually seems like CSC is the first place to ship stuff out after SS b/c they're so close to each other that they get their stock earlier than other retailers I bet. So it could be that SS is already expecting to have some leftovers after they fill their POs and could have told places like CSC to expect a few coming in

Yeah, Sideshow and CSC are pretty close in terms of distribution. That's always been the case.

I would say CSC used to be. Here recently it seems that it has taken longer to get stuff from them then other suppliers. Maybe with this one they will be back to speed.

Usually, lately, with split shipments the first batch gets filled with SS orders/exchanges/etc. while the second batches are for the retailers like CSC,AE, BBTS etc. So unless CSC themselves confirmed that they are indeed getting this in the next 30 days, I would mark that off as wishful thinking.

This happened with DX05,DX06, CS Superman, DX08, DX09 etc for me. All of which I had ordered through CSC. Each one I had to wait for second batch being a month or so later.

CSC said that Sideshow gave them a 30 day notice. It's somewhere in this discussion.

I bought my DX 08 Jack Jokers from CSC during the whole split shipment delay. They got them just a few weeks after Sideshow. The wait was minimal and they got them before BBTS and AE. It was pretty quick. Then again, I ordered them the day they went up for preorder.

EDIT:

Just contacted CSC regarding their shipment.
They got their 30 day notice from Sideshow so the earliest this will be in hand for them would be late October (my birthday) or the latest for them would be early November.

Yay !!!

Seriously, who can tell me with a straight face that the supposedly 'neutral' face doesn't look like a smile

Those faces are as big a fail as the V1 joker for me. Definitely need custom faces.

:exactly:Somebody make it happen.:lecture

Back