HOT TOYS : MMS DX 12 - The Dark Knight Rises - BATMAN / BRUCE WAYNE Full Specs & Pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: HOT TOYS : MMS DX 12 - The Dark Knight Rises - BATMAN / BRUCE WAYNE Full Specs &

photo-53.jpg

the DX02 faceplates will fit this with a tiny bit of sanding/modding.
So hang on to them, they will become treasured. Belt is amazing, exactly the same as Enterbays 1/4 in construction, separate links connected by an adhesive strip of foam on the inside.

That answers one FAQ :clap

Can't wait for more updates from you, man! I hope your figure's QC-issues free!

Re: HOT TOYS : MMS DX 12 - The Dark Knight Rises - BATMAN / BRUCE WAYNE Full Specs &

and ours is not?

I'm from the Philippines. Great country, great people. Unfortunately governed poorly for decades resulting to humongous financial debt, sending us down the slopes of the 3rd World. :dunno

But hey that post of mine you quoted was supposed to be a joke :)

photo-53.jpg

So hang on to them, they will become treasured. Belt is amazing, exactly the same as Enterbays 1/4 in construction, separate links connected by an adhesive strip of foam on the inside.

Those cutouts don't look too symmetric. Medicom prolly got it right, why not Hot Toys?

Did they steal the belt design from Enterbay? I bet they did... :mad:

Does any one know any reliable UK retailers where you can get this guy from?

My pre-oder with sideshow never went through for some strange reason and now I'm thinking I would be better just ordering within the UK, but I wanna make sure it's somewhere that will be guaranteed to get the stock.

photo-53.jpg

Good news.
Now i can't wait to see some picture of it with DX02 mouth to make a decision.

Problem is that if i keep my mouth (the open one) i can't really sell the DX02 without it..

RRRrrrrawR!

@Jme_c - OneSixthBruce is an awesome place to get stuff from, can't beat the service. Kapow Toys are also good. Avoid Forbidden Planet like the plague, unless you want to pay twice as much as everywhere else and wait a year for the privilege

@Jme_c - OneSixthBruce is an awesome place to get stuff from, can't beat the service. Kapow Toys are also good. Avoid Forbidden Planet like the plague, unless you want to pay twice as much as everywhere else and wait a year for the privilege

What about modelzone, they any good?

This.

You missed out on OSB tho as their sold out. Kapow still have some but at a higher price of around £225 i think. The owners a great guy tho and their service is always amazing imo. Avoid FP tho.

Back