HOT TOYS : MMS DX 12 - The Dark Knight Rises - BATMAN / BRUCE WAYNE Full Specs & Pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: HOT TOYS : MMS DX 12 - The Dark Knight Rises - BATMAN / BRUCE WAYNE Full Specs &

I don't think Model Zone sell Hot Toys figures - at least, I've never seen any in there

Re: HOT TOYS : MMS DX 12 - The Dark Knight Rises - BATMAN / BRUCE WAYNE Full Specs &

I don't think Model Zone sell Hot Toys figures - at least, I've never seen any in there

They do online. I have no idea what their like tho. Quite interested myself cause some of their slashed prices aren't too bad.

I have a bat pod on order at model zone. Wanted to order from the uk and osb were sold out. Never ordered from them before though so hope all goes well.

As for osb, I just echo what others have said. They're great, great service, great packaging, great prices.

I have a bat pod on order at model zone. Wanted to order from the uk and osb were sold out. Never ordered from them before though so hope all goes well.

As for osb, I just echo what others have said. They're great, great service, great packaging, great prices.

i'm looking at their Bat-pod too, wanna know if their reliable first

I placed a pre order a while ago as they don't charge until its in stock, and I could just cancel if I needed to. OSB were sold out and this was about the only uk place that had them up still. Would have probably gone with sideshow but don't like the idea of the NRD in case I found a better deal in the uk.

I can't see how a store would have something up for pre-order if they weren't going to get the stock in, so they should be ok, right?

Their prices are good, by the time you add postage and customs charges from sideshow, I reckon they work out cheaper!

Yeah, their prices seem pretty good. I decided to give them a go, and you can always cancel if you find it somewhere else. As I said, they don't charge until the item ships.

Did they steal the belt design from Enterbay? I bet they did... :mad:

Yes, Butters it seems they did. The construction is identical.
Do you have the Enterbay figure or are you talking out of your hole again as usual?

:lol

Yeah, their prices seem pretty good. I decided to give them a go, and you can always cancel if you find it somewhere else. As I said, they don't charge until the item ships.

I just e-mailed them and they said they only offer pre-orders for items they already have on order with their supplier and they said it would be an extremely rare case for them to not be able to fulfill all of their customers pre-orders, so I am a bit happier now!

That's cool, I assumed they'd be ok but good to have confirmation. Thanks for sharing. :hi5:

I just e-mailed them and they said they only offer pre-orders for items they already have on order with their supplier and they said it would be an extremely rare case for them to not be able to fulfill all of their customers pre-orders, so I am a bit happier now!

good to hear! now shall i jump on the Bat-pod or try and get a Tumbler???

Noticed the talk of where to order from in the uk in the last few pages, www.collectablekitbash.co.uk is great, Darren the owner has sold me many loose parts and the packaging is always top notch, ive never ordered a boxed figure from him but I'd imagine the packaging will be great on them too!

I'm very close to ordering the bat pod from here as OSB is sold out! Plus they offer a pay a deposit now pay the rest later deal like OSB.

I'd definitely recommend that site. :duff

Yes, Butters it seems they did. The construction is identical.
Do you have the Enterbay figure or are you talking out of your hole again as usual?

:lol
rutdtd.jpg

DX22! They get everything right this time... hopefully...

Srs wtf on crooked symbol. Funny that we just noticed because it was crooked on the protos also.

No I pointed it out on the Protos too - and was *****ed on for nitpicking :lol

Noticed the talk of where to order from in the uk in the last few pages, www.collectablekitbash.co.uk is great, Darren the owner has sold me many loose parts and the packaging is always top notch, ive never ordered a boxed figure from him but I'd imagine the packaging will be great on them too!

I'm very close to ordering the bat pod from here as OSB is sold out! Plus they offer a pay a deposit now pay the rest later deal like OSB.

I'd definitely recommend that site. :duff

Just checked out their site, realised I had seen it before. Probably when looking for uk sites with the bat pod. Does seem like a good deal though. Great price and the deposit thing seems handy, helping break up the payments. Thanks for the heads up. :hi5:

photo-53.jpg

the DX02 faceplates will fit this with a tiny bit of sanding/modding.
So hang on to them, they will become treasured. Belt is amazing, exactly the same as Enterbays 1/4 in construction, separate links connected by an adhesive strip of foam on the inside.

great good to see , the guys who knows mod and futzing getting their hands on the DX12 , we might get to see what the DX12 is capable of now.

Back