HOT TOYS : MMS DX 12 - The Dark Knight Rises - BATMAN / BRUCE WAYNE Full Specs & Pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: HOT TOYS : MMS DX 12 - The Dark Knight Rises - BATMAN / BRUCE WAYNE Full Specs &

Still on the fence about this figure. Should i sell my dx02 and get this or just get this and just make my DX02 a hong kong look with the bruce wayne headsculpt?

Definately Hong Kong scene.

Re: HOT TOYS : MMS DX 12 - The Dark Knight Rises - BATMAN / BRUCE WAYNE Full Specs &

That honk kong scene and few other scene's will never get old....PURE BAD ASS......BATMAN.

Hey here I am in the 670+ page of a random batman thread and I have two questions for the people that live here.

1) why is this out already? Isn't Joker dx11? Where is he?
2) why does it look like a huge steaming pile?seriously it's crazy how bad this one turned out.really glad I hung onto dx02

Hey here I am in the 670+ page of a random batman thread and I have two questions for the people that live here.

2) why does it look like a huge steaming pile?seriously it's crazy how bad this one turned out.really glad I hung onto dx02

stuff joker wheres skywalker and terminator

:lol

Seems like people love it or hate it.

Lots of good pics on ebay of the parts broken down.

, I don't know what kind of crack you guys are smoking, but for you guys to knock this figure so much, it is way beyond the Dx02

Yeah, I think it's hilarious when I hear people say they're cancelling this and keeping the DX02.

These are the head sculpts we need!

Picture1-94.png

These are the head sculpts we need!

Picture1-94.png
:rotfl:rotfl:rotfl

freaking cracked me up when i saw this

Yeah, I think it's hilarious when I hear people say they're cancelling this and keeping the DX02.

:exactly::lecture

DX02 is no way better than this as an all around figure. only thing I'd take from DX02 is the neutral mouth piece. backpack and sonar head. The last 2 are not necessary though.

Last edited:

guys why you're debating dx02 and dx12 ... i think personally dx12 much better in everything than dx02 ... apart from the mouth of course hahahha...

DX22! They get everything right this time... hopefully...

Srs wtf on crooked symbol. Funny that we just noticed because it was crooked on the protos also.

I think we need tu asume this figure as is... and IMO is a GREAT Bruce Wayne figure, and that's how I'm going to display it, if I ever buy it.

It's a stunning figure with the Wayne sculpt.

Back