HOT TOYS : MMS DX 12 - The Dark Knight Rises - BATMAN / BRUCE WAYNE Full Specs & Pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: HOT TOYS : MMS DX 12 - The Dark Knight Rises - BATMAN / BRUCE WAYNE Full Specs &

I will have the set in an hour or so. I still have some hope to be impressed, but I will tell it as I see it.

Re: HOT TOYS : MMS DX 12 - The Dark Knight Rises - BATMAN / BRUCE WAYNE Full Specs &

I will have the set in an hour or so. I still have some hope to be impressed, but I will tell it as I see it.

:panic::panic::panic:

Can't wait for your review and awesome pictures!

:panic: can't wait to be told again and again how soft the sculpt is! Be sure to take lots of pics bud. :rock

Flaccid sculpt. :panic:

577413_10152160994770591_882395442_n.jpg

lol, did Hasbro make this? Srsly. Canceled.

[ame]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xOqb1l4__1A[/ame]

:panic: can't wait to be told again and again how soft the sculpt is! Be sure to take lots of pics bud. :rock

Well, I won't bother than mate. :dunno :lol
:lol Bloody EB Bill...

Looking forward to being told how stupid we are for buying it.

Seriously, you guys expect ANYONE to bother their asses posting their thoughts, let alone taking pics and posting them with asses like this little troll Butters making comments like that?

Screw it.

Butters? Have you ever even posted one of your own pics on this site you tit?

Don't lose hope, this figure will be amazing :1-1:

I know it's going to be amazing, but I'm not paying ebay scalper prices to get it faster. Not long for SST customers to wait now anyway.

:horror :horror :horror

Why would they even list it at that price? :slap

photo-53.jpg

the DX02 faceplates will fit this with a tiny bit of sanding/modding.
So hang on to them, they will become treasured. Belt is amazing, exactly the same as Enterbays 1/4 in construction, separate links connected by an adhesive strip of foam on the inside.

Back