HOT TOYS : MMS DX 12 - The Dark Knight Rises - BATMAN / BRUCE WAYNE Full Specs & Pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: HOT TOYS : MMS DX 12 - The Dark Knight Rises - BATMAN / BRUCE WAYNE Full Specs &

:exactly:

_

Re: HOT TOYS : MMS DX 12 - The Dark Knight Rises - BATMAN / BRUCE WAYNE Full Specs &

:lecture

_

:confused: You seem to define "futz" as a noun. I thought it was a verb...

You can futz and be futzed.

Think of that other 4 letter F word.

or

THINK OF IT FROM THE FIGURE'S PERSPECTIVE AS YOU'RE TOUCHING AND GROPING HIM.

Difab killed it.

i haven't been following this figure that much, so I'm asking better my question here around. what is going to be the price-range for this? I'm seeing pre-orders for $300 on ebay...

Not sure I can afford this right now.

I'm just a poor boy... nobody loves me....

i haven't been following this figure that much, so I'm asking better my question here around. what is going to be the price-range for this? I'm seeing pre-orders for $300 on ebay...

Sideshow pricing is $259.99...Retail is $233.99. ebay is just trying get yo $$$

Not sure I can afford this right now.

I'm just a poor boy... nobody loves me....

:monkey2

I had the same struggle. but I canned DX Luke in order to get this. something had to give :(

Someone correct me but Batman's chest plate the line is suppose to have a curve and not be a straight line right.

Last edited:

but with shipping to europe it will be easily at $300, so i think that will the price-range for me i guess.

my man, these things became very expensive...

btw, when i look up at this picture, not only the chest-piece is crooked, just look at the stomach (the right half is lower then the left half). is this error only at this body, or does this also exist on other figures?

DSC_8457.jpg

Can you place the light up eyes head mold of dx02 on this one?
Apologize in advance if this question is quite stupid, just started with my HT addiction.
Thank you!

but with shipping to europe it will be easily at $300, so i think that will the price-range for me i guess.

btw, when i look up at this picture, not only the chest-piece is crooked, just look at the stomach (the right half is lower then the left half). is this error only at this body, or does this also exist on other figures?

I hear ya. yea i forget how much it costs you guys over in the EU

and yes these things have become increaslingly expensive. I remember when i was shaky about spending the $145 it cost for my Kevin Flynn :lol

I bet the misalignment to the abs is a QC thing with that figure only...wouldn't surprise me if a few other unfortunate fellows get something with similar QC errors as well

:monkey2

I had the same struggle. but I canned DX Luke in order to get this. something had to give :(

I think you chose wisely.

The cost here for DX12 is 1350. So around $199.00
But if course, no shipping costs :wink1:

DSC_8457.jpg

I fail to see the whole batsymbol debacle, but those abs are horrendous.

I fail to see the whole batsymbol debacle, but those abs are horrendous.

Yeah I agree, at least the belt can block some of the error (on the bottom half anyway).
The big deal with the Chest Bat is that it is slightly crooked and the bat wings don't line up with the pectoral lines. Not a huge deal to me, but the slant does agitate me, but it is to others. :lecture

Back