HOT TOYS : MMS DX 12 - The Dark Knight Rises - BATMAN / BRUCE WAYNE Full Specs & Pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: HOT TOYS : MMS DX 12 - The Dark Knight Rises - BATMAN / BRUCE WAYNE Full Specs &

do you think ?? just cos Luke looks like S*!T
:lol Luke wasn't releashed so I'm not judging by it.
I have two 2012 HT figures and saw many others in person - vinil/soft/oily paint app, cross eyed, etc.
And the more it's complex the crappier QC.

Meh, I like them both. :dunno
Masochist :panic:

Re: HOT TOYS : MMS DX 12 - The Dark Knight Rises - BATMAN / BRUCE WAYNE Full Specs &

My one big nitpick with the figure is looking better here, Bat symbol almost seems symmetrical
67157_482034225162072_794823485_n.jpg

I love the amount of **** I initially got for pointing out the batsymbol.

Now everyone magically cares. :lol

:goodpost:

I think that as a whole the 1:6 community are spoiled brats. Yeah, it's too expensive for what it is, yeah there are flaws, but come on, read Crawford'sreviews rom a few years back. What we used to consider as masterpieces then are considered to be pieces of **** now!

I think that you can't have perfection in a 1:6 format and HT and EB are the closest to 1:6 perfection you can get. If you want better than that, you should probably stick to props or 1:4.

So are they worth the price, hell no, are they awesome yet flawed, hell yes!

Now, for those who don't like it, there's an easy way out, don't buy it (... and pay a fortune two years from now when you realize you should have bought it :) )

:exactly::goodpost::clap

I agree, unfortunately people don't understand that certain materials/items/accessories cannot be 100% accurate to the source material in 1/6. I agree with certain complaints (but not many), but even still it gets too much that I stay off the boards for a few days. Especially when people are criticizing a product that is not in hand yet, but are criticizing terrible photos released from a smart phone from awkward angles and poorly lite conditions. There are perfectionists out there I understand, if it's not to your perfection don't buy it. Simple as that, or find one of the freaks here on the boards to mod it. I don't own the DX02 (wish I did to complete my collection), so to me this is the next best thing and looks really ****ing awesome imo.

so... what mods are people planning on this?

thats the way it works round these parts..

point something bad out and the posse get rounded up.
:lol

so... what mods are people planning on this?

I'm gonna melt him and make a Demon Batman.

Yea while I agree certain materials/items/accessories cannot be 100% in 1/6th but some things there is no excuse for. Symmetry with the chest lines (bat symbol), Elbow pads, cowl shape/contour/lines all should be good. Medi even nailed the cowl better in 2008!

i know but by saying that hes saying thats what its worth...
i think?

I wish you never pointed it out :gah: i can't un-see it now :mad:

Oh well, still the best Batman to date imo :lol

hey rory, is it cross eyed?

I was almost fooled by that. HT often puts Joker graffiti on its TDK packaging and I thought for a second 'wow, shooting themselves in the foot there!'

Last edited:

My apologies for not really following this figure... but is there a fabric body suit underneath all of the armor? Looks like it on the torso, but I can't really tell on the legs.

Back