HOT TOYS : MMS DX 12 - The Dark Knight Rises - BATMAN / BRUCE WAYNE Full Specs & Pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: HOT TOYS : MMS DX 12 - The Dark Knight Rises - BATMAN / BRUCE WAYNE Full Specs &

I hate Hot Toys.

Well it's become quite a short term ownership thing with them for sure. Hot Toys aren't for life, they are just for christmas.
:lol

Hey, what do we care? Not an issue since they keep selling and re-selling the same stuff year after year!

DX 12 cracks? No problem, HT will sell you guys HT Batman the Dark Knight Begins to Return MMS DX 16 next year:lol

To be honest I don't have the accuracy eye many of you have, but from all the pics and vids I've seen, this figure looks great.

Can't wait to get mine.

Me too!! I just love Bale HS & probably will display him for awhile with it (till Joker arrive)

Badass pics Rory! I'm leaning toward either that pose or the film still pose where he's looking up at the passing helicopter. So same thing just with the head up.

Re: HOT TOYS : MMS DX 12 - The Dark Knight Rises - BATMAN / BRUCE WAYNE Full Specs &

@Rorywan: Nice photos! Now check my style, completely different photo takes....bright and no hiding of Bale. :)

Okay guys...I couldn't finish the vid today, just wasn't happy with my takes today. Will finish on the saturday, until then, check out the photos:

9.jpg

7.jpg

3.jpg

14.jpg

10.jpg

And for all those wondering how it compares to the 2011 exclusive (IMO the new own is superior):
4.jpg

5.jpg

Some more here:
https://www.xenom0rph.com/2012/10/hot-toys-dx12-batman-dark-knight-rises.html

I'm happy, never had the DX02, so this is somehow a big release for me. But I think some of you that already own the DX02 could find the package not as original and fresh as that of some years ago...just an assumption.

Cornerstore has this guy back up for pre order but they are only offering a 6% savings instead of the normal 10%. For anyone still looking.

@Rorywan: Nice photos! Now check my style, completely different photo takes....bright and no hiding of Bale. :)

Okay guys...I couldn't finish the vid today, just wasn't happy with my takes today. Will finish on the saturday, until then, check out the photos:

9.jpg

7.jpg

3.jpg

14.jpg

10.jpg

And for all those wondering how it compares to the 2011 exclusive (IMO the new own is superior):
4.jpg

5.jpg

Some more here:
https://www.xenom0rph.com/2012/10/hot-toys-dx12-batman-dark-knight-rises.html

I'm happy, never had the DX02, so this is somehow a big release for me. But I think some of you that already own the DX02 could find the package not as original and fresh as that of some years ago...just an assumption.

I'm not kidding or trolling when I ask this.. Are those abs on the right oily?:panic:

1) Nice pics Xeno!

2) Please install the cape clips under the chest armor. It pains me to see them sticking up like that. :eek:

3) The new BW sculpt is a massive improvement.

4) Yes, the abs on his left (our right) look oily...

Those new shots are wicked cool Rory. I'm diggin' the neutral face. Cape looks nice. I will definitely try it before sticking a custom on it.
Looks bad ass!*

Nice shots Rory!

Wow Rory :clap
Your photo's are amazing! The light you get really compliments the figures, almost like promo shots. Great work man.!

Thanks!

:hi5:

1) Nice pics Xeno!

2) Please install the cape clips under the chest armor. It pains me to see them sticking up like that. :eek:

3) The new BW sculpt is a massive improvement.

4) Yes, the abs on his left (our right) look oily...

Not oil....drool:lol

90% sure it's oil.

This thread is about to explode.

Okay, will check those clips...somehow I just didn't get it yet with the clips...didn't make a good first impression.

Oily abb? Nope, thats glare. Because the abs are made up of 2 colors...grey on the outer area, and black on the inner area. The black paint is bit shiney and so somehow gives the impression of oily with the light coming on it.

Man someone at HT's really wanted to see Bush as Batman unmasked LOL

Okay, will check those clips...somehow I just didn't get it yet with the clips...didn't make a good first impression.

Oily abb? Nope, thats glare. Because the abs are made up of 2 colors...grey on the outer area, and black on the inner area. The black paint is bit shiney and so somehow gives the impression of oily with the light coming on it.

Whew...sigh of relief..I agree with you:clap

Man someone at HT's really wanted to see Bush as Batman unmasked LOL

I DO really see George in that sculpt.....very true. I'm not sold on it as Bale until I have it in hand (why does it look so shiny?)

I've never seen W in this sculpt.

Clips: they go under the chest armor, not just in the holes. If it's th same design. The DX02, lifting the armor a bit gets them to slid in nicely. If that doesn't work, just push harder. Seriously.

Oil/Glare: Why is it only one side in each picture?

oily.jpg

Here a straight photo...i don't know the oily abs problem from DX02...so maybe I just can't see it (yet)? :)

oily.jpg

Here a straight photo...i don't know the oily abs problem from DX02...so maybe I just can't see it (yet)? :)

no oil...shiny plastic with hard flash is what i see...
His suit is SO MUCH more screen accurate than the all rubber DX 02!

Back