HOT TOYS : MMS DX 12 - The Dark Knight Rises - BATMAN / BRUCE WAYNE Full Specs & Pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: HOT TOYS : MMS DX 12 - The Dark Knight Rises - BATMAN / BRUCE WAYNE Full Specs &

It will make the PERS look even goofier IMO.

I will be very curious to see the red eyeliner painted black. It seems that several plan to do this. I'll wait to see how it looks.

No, I've seen Rayon too. It doesn't have the weight of the velvet so you lose even more. It doesn't hang as well.

I'll have to see the new cape I guess, but I can't imagine the stock cape hanging as naturally as a single layer of rayon.

Why? a Medix head maybe, not DX02, it looks even more gooogly?:dunno

Because I'm curious and I know others are as we'll.

Re: HOT TOYS : MMS DX 12 - The Dark Knight Rises - BATMAN / BRUCE WAYNE Full Specs &

I don't know. I have mine preordered at BBTS and they moved it from December to November. Although I wish it was still December. Even though I want this right now, financially I only had planned for the Batpod in November :gah:. This is a shocker that it's being released so far ahead of schedule.

Sideshow told me to worry if I didn't get included on this October shipment, cause within 3 weeks after, distributors and the rest of the order should be filled within that the next shipment, which they said would be 3 weeks after the Early October shipment.

OMG...EMS suprise this morney...3 days from HK...never imagined it could be here that fast. Little teaser:

318911_419977218057521_1113097311_n.jpg

First impression: Very cool for sure! But I don't own the TDK release for comparison. Now Batsy has to beat up Hawk first...then I give you a vid on it. ;-)

Enjoy your videos. Can't wait!

A few moody new pics in lowlight.
I'm happy with cape, I have to say. But each to their own I guess. This is the smiley faceplate...
8-12.jpg
a-1.jpg
9-7.jpg
7-19.jpg
2-47.jpg
3-43.jpg
5-29.jpg

I will post the rest over on my cave thread. For anyone interested.
And here's one to see how the cape can be futzed on the shoulders..
1-53.jpg

Last edited:

Nice pics any chance of a clear shot of face is that bad ? He seems to always be looking down .

Those new shots are wicked cool Rory. I'm diggin' the neutral face. Cape looks nice. I will definitely try it before sticking a custom on it.

Wow Rory :clap
Your photo's are amazing! The light you get really compliments the figures, almost like promo shots. Great work man.!

Suit looks stunning

Cape is a pleasant surprise
Cowl and face continue to disappoint and frustrate me

Oh snap,:lol

Suit looks stunning

Cape is a pleasant surprise
Cowl and face continue to disappoint and frustrate me

Could you explain what it is about the cowl that you don't like?

As far as I can tell the overall shape is perfect. It should be more round like this. The purists mod their Medis and DX02s to be this very shape.

some pics of cape, stock cape poses quiet well :)
picture.php
picture.php

wow...November cannot come fast enough, I want this NOW!!! And it's not helping when my batpod ships at the end of the month...

Could you explain what it is about the cowl that you don't like?

As far as I can tell the overall shape is perfect. It should be more round like this. The purists mod their Medis and DX02s to be this very shape.

As far as I know it's the eye and brow area that annoy him.

I'm personally a big fan of this cowl, though i'd still put it 2nd behind a modded Medi, but that thing is just a freak of nature, it will never be beat.

wow...November cannot come fast enough, I want this NOW!!! And it's not helping when my batpod ships at the end of the month...

hope u get urs soon mate, Batpod out in HK:lol

As far as I know it's the eye and brow area that annoy him.

I'm personally a big fan of this cowl, though i'd still put it 2nd behind a modded Medi, but that thing is just a freak of nature, it will never be beat.

And again, that's a moded head. This one looks really good to me right out of the box. Best stock 1/6 Dark Knight cowl yet.

To be honest I don't have the accuracy eye many of you have, but from all the pics and vids I've seen, this figure looks great.

Can't wait to get mine.

And again, that's a moded head. This one looks really good to me right out of the box. Best stock 1/6 Dark Knight cowl yet.

Yeah for sure. :goodpost:

Back