HOT TOYS : MMS DX 12 - The Dark Knight Rises - BATMAN / BRUCE WAYNE Full Specs & Pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: HOT TOYS : MMS DX 12 - The Dark Knight Rises - BATMAN / BRUCE WAYNE Full Specs &

IMG_3385_zps7f18d074.jpg

IMG_3361_zps2d76b661.jpg

IMG_3351_zps8697ec26.jpg

IMG_3397_zpsfe3b875f.jpg

IMG_3353_zpsef1f8543.jpg

enjoy!

Great pics! Just got mine last week and have a custom cape and robbies mouthplate, I did do the glove mod on the pair of fists but not on the rest of the hands. I found it easier to get a good pose with the EMP gun with that little bit of extra length the unmodded gloves give you.

Re: HOT TOYS : MMS DX 12 - The Dark Knight Rises - BATMAN / BRUCE WAYNE Full Specs &

BBTS Batman is sold out already that was very fast:thud:.

Woah, did you put the Medicom arms on the DX 12 HTC?

If anybody has a PERS head laying around that they don't want/are replacing, please let me know. I'm looking to pick up an extra to fiddle with.

If anybody has a PERS head laying around that they don't want/are replacing, please let me know. I'm looking to pick up an extra to fiddle with.

Hey I am too!! I pmed that guy selling one like lightening yesterday, but I guess I was too slow.

Yeah I never even got a courtesy response. Got sniped on Ebay last night for one that ended at $51. Annoying.

:rotfl I was watching that one too. I want to sculpt the eyelids but don't want to touch it until I have another one just in case/when I f it all up.

nice pic Vorhees ! what body are you using for your B Wayne ? and that's a Medicom suit right ?

thanks,

Rob

Thanks Rob. The body is a narrow true type and yes the suit is the Medicom outfit.

What are the odds of me getting this guy if I join the waitlist?

Back