HOT TOYS : MMS DX 12 - The Dark Knight Rises - BATMAN / BRUCE WAYNE Full Specs & Pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: HOT TOYS : MMS DX 12 - The Dark Knight Rises - BATMAN / BRUCE WAYNE Full Specs &

I hear ya, and it does look good, but I'm trying not to use the DX12 head. I like the Medicom one better.
We'll see how the next attempt goes.

Re: HOT TOYS : MMS DX 12 - The Dark Knight Rises - BATMAN / BRUCE WAYNE Full Specs &

I hear ya, and it does look good, but I'm trying not to use the DX12 head. I like the Medicom one better.

Try PMing MRM and see if or when you can get his modified Medicom cowls for the DX12 that he is currently offering.

It is the Medi one

My bestest suggestion would be to get Robbie's face plate; then it will looketh like this:

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

I think the Medi cowl looks weird from certain angles. While it is more accurate, sometimes accuracy doesn't translate too well into 1/6.

agree. i don't like the medi, but clearly it's to each his or her own.

Any pic's of the cowl that comes with the figure but with Robbies faceplate.??

WOW,, I think that looks great no need for an alternate head..

And thanks for the link mate.

What a great shot!

Any chance you could take a photo of the full figure?

Thanks! Sure, I took some of the whole figure but I wasn't quite happy with them but here they are anyway:

dsc02248rd.jpg

dsc02235p.jpg

I think the Medi cowl looks weird from certain angles. While it is more accurate, sometimes accuracy doesn't translate too well into 1/6.

Besides that, it looks a bit too big for the DX12.

agree. i don't like the medi, but clearly it's to each his or her own.

Yeah I don't like it all but some people do.. :dunno I think the DX12 cowl, despite its inaccuracy, looks better.

To be fair, without mods, both look pretty terrible straight out the box. Both can be altered to look good.

@DRACULA - Is the head on your photo the one that come's with the figure.. with no mod's??

Looks great by the way.

To be fair, without mods, both look pretty terrible straight out the box. Both can be altered to look good.

Yeah I agree. The custom mouth piece by Robbie did improve the look of the headsculpt a lot imo. But I don't think the DX12 headsculpt looks terrible out of the box, it just isn't perfect that's all.

@DRACULA - Is the head on your photo the one that come's with the figure.. with no mod's??

Looks great by the way.

Thank you!

Yes, it's the one that comes with the figure. No mods besides swapping out the mouth piece for a custom one made by robbiethepainter here on the forum.

Last edited:

Thanks! Sure, I took some of the whole figure but I wasn't quite happy with them but here they are anyway:

Yeah I don't like it all but some people do.. :dunno I think the DX12 cowl, despite its inaccuracy, looks better.

i think your pictures show it off this figure amazingly well! the lighting is perfect; he looks stunning in this twilight sort of setting rather than in low light. it's "theatrical" but i think it totally works. he looks just like the image at https://batman-news.com/.

: D

IMO DX12 is far from terrible out of the box. It's a great figure.

i think your pictures show it off this figure amazingly well! the lighting is perfect; he looks stunning in this twilight sort of setting rather than in low light. it's "theatrical" but i think it totally works. he looks just like the image at https://batman-news.com/.

: D

Awesome, thank you! :1-1: I love that picture of Batman and I was going for something similar. I think Agen here on the forum achieved those effects pretty good. Have you seen his photos? They are fantastic.

IMO DX12 is far from terrible out of the box. It's a great figure.

:lecture

Looks great by the way.

Back