HOT TOYS : MMS DX 12 - The Dark Knight Rises - BATMAN / BRUCE WAYNE Full Specs & Pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: HOT TOYS : MMS DX 12 - The Dark Knight Rises - BATMAN / BRUCE WAYNE Full Specs &

they need to do another release of OC Bats

Agreed. The toy fair one looks good at times but when you get down to it it looks really fat. I think the MMS 67 looks a little better honestly. Bottom line though is that they can do better.

Re: HOT TOYS : MMS DX 12 - The Dark Knight Rises - BATMAN / BRUCE WAYNE Full Specs &

Agreed. The toy fair one looks good at times but when you get down to it it looks really fat. I think the MMS 67 looks a little better honestly. Bottom line though is that they can do better.

Actually, it's the same rubber suit - just different inner body. The MMS 67 actually uses the older wide shoulder TT body, making it look kinda awkwArd looking without the cape. The one from 2011 is actually more proportionate.

I don't think they can upgrade the BB suit, asides giving us a better and more accurate cowl, same boots as the DX 12 and maybe the upgraded belt similar to DX 12.

Actually, it's the same rubber suit - just different inner body. The MMS 67 actually uses the older wide shoulder TT body, making it look kinda awkwArd looking without the cape. The one from 2011 is actually more proportionate.

I don't think they can upgrade the BB suit, asides giving us a better and more accurate cowl, same boots as the DX 12 and maybe the upgraded belt similar to DX 12.

On a side by side they don't look the same to me. I like both but there is a visual difference in the two. I know that Bale was bigger looking in the Begins suit than TDK suit but look at the arms. Crazy huge.

That's because it wasn't futzed properly. Try looking at maglor's, or thrust master's collection pic.

Here's mine, not the best of pic, but you can at least see the proportion is better than the MMS 67. (the BB ex is on the middle)

My current Begins set up:

F33BD3B0-6D60-4E0E-AA18-E06AD4FE31EF-3119-000004B073BFD2BF.jpg

The original mMS 67 is at the back, as the first night out. I tried to position him slanted a bit to the side to its not too provoking, but can you see the squared shaped shoulder on the body?

Here's mine, not the best of pic, but you can at least see the proportion is better than the MMS 67. (the BB ex is on the middle)

The original mMS 67 is at the back, as the first night out. I tried to position him slanted a bit to the side to its not too provoking, but can you see the squared shaped shoulder on the body?

Yeah the EX doesn't look nearly as bad there. I wouldn't be displaying the Begins suit whether it was the EX or 67 without a cape anyways so the shoulders would only bother me if it just looked ridiculous with a cape over them.

BTW those bats are awesome lol where did you get them?

Would it be worth it to just get the body/outfit of this guy to stick on my DX-02 or will it look wierd? lol

Yeah the EX doesn't look nearly as bad there. I wouldn't be displaying the Begins suit whether it was the EX or 67 without a cape anyways so the shoulders would only bother me if it just looked ridiculous with a cape over them.

BTW those bats are awesome lol where did you get them?

Then you should get the MMS67, as there's lesser chance that you get the loose/cracked boots and dried up rubber suit. I think you can still get the head with the interchangeable mouth plate on eBay, if you really want them. And get a custom cape!

I got them bats from Creg Customs :wave

Then you should get the MMS67, as there's lesser chance that you get the loose/cracked boots and dried up rubber suit. I think you can still get the head with the interchangeable mouth plate on eBay, if you really want them. And get a custom cape!

I got them bats from Creg Customs :wave

Yeah a custom cape is a must! I have one for my DX12 and I'm going to get Tony's new one and a custom cape makes a huge difference to the figure. And that's not a bad idea about the cowl. That's probably what I'll do simply for the interchangeable face plates.

Thanks man! :1-1: I may have to hit him up and see if he has any left. Hang a bunch of those around the OC Batman would look wicked!

dx12black1_zpsdcd4616e.jpg

dx12black2_zpsc9c7710b.jpg

I like how the PERS and mouthpiece is looking on magnuz's. Did you do any mods to it, magnuz?

Oh baby. I just received my DX 12! I had it sent to my job so I have coworkers coming by going :O at the BW sculpt. The packaging is amazing, didn't expect it to be so... beautiful.

I've lurked for a few days now after PO the Joker 2.0 so it's nice to finally feel like I'm part of the club. I'll take pics later with the TonyMeis cape and hopefully the robbie mouth piece (whenever that comes).
Fb5Ts371

His face is unmodded aside from painting the eyelids to get rid of the flesh. I am still a big fan of the stock smirk plate i've looked at alot of the pictures of robbies mouthplate and while its great i just don't think its what i want. I still think it's a bit big for the HT cowl, since i think the bruce head is obviously too big to fit in that cowl, throws it off for me.

Wasn't there a rumour of a DX Batman Begins version a few months back? If I've just made that up feel free to call the funny farm to take me away.

His face is unmodded aside from painting the eyelids to get rid of the flesh. I am still a big fan of the stock smirk plate i've looked at alot of the pictures of robbies mouthplate and while its great i just don't think its what i want. I still think it's a bit big for the HT cowl, since i think the bruce head is obviously too big to fit in that cowl, throws it off for me.

I kinda agree with you. And it's not the Bruce Wayne head's fault. It's because this cowl is a tad too small to begin with.

Yeah I've been wondering about the fat suit too if its worth removing? Someone should do a video tutorial I'm such a noob. Lol

Finally received Robbie's mouthpiece. Best one, so far. Stellar paintjob by Robbie. Now, to wait for my Tony Meis' cape....

Robm_zps89196eed.jpg

robm2_zps08a47d86.jpg

Robm3_zpsf688dddf.jpg

Guys can I get a link to the thread for the custom mouthpieces ?:)

Whoo hoo! Mines being delivered today. Glad I only Paid $240 before BBTS started jacking up the price to $300

Just received it today.. beautiful, isn't it?
Fb5Ts371

Back