HOT TOYS : MMS DX 12 - The Dark Knight Rises - BATMAN / BRUCE WAYNE Full Specs & Pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: HOT TOYS : MMS DX 12 - The Dark Knight Rises - BATMAN / BRUCE WAYNE Full Specs &

2013-01-22222152.jpg

Loving this figure!

Bri

Re: HOT TOYS : MMS DX 12 - The Dark Knight Rises - BATMAN / BRUCE WAYNE Full Specs &

Thanks man :hi5:

I painted the eyelids black, custom faceplate from hunterelf, custom cape, reshaped the gauntlets, and the glove mod.

It's a great likeness I think, I might try a few alterations to one of mine just don't know if I have the ***** to do it !!!

Got my 2nd DX12 today...I can't win. This time the ears were curved and bent on the tips and the under-eye area was unpainted. I contacted BBTS to see what they can do for me.

Can you post a pic of the eyes? I thought all of the figures don't have painted eyelids which is why folks have been painting theirs as a mod?

Got my 2nd DX12 today...I can't win. This time the ears were curved and bent on the tips and the under-eye area was unpainted. I contacted BBTS to see what they can do for me.

Aww man I hope mine turns out okay. I bought mine from BBTS too.

Alright, my wait list converted... I'll have mine by monday. Curious to see how this looks in hand considering all the criticism and figure modding being shown in this thread.

Alright, my wait list converted... I'll have mine by monday. Curious to see how this looks in hand considering all the criticism and figure modding being shown in this thread.

It's really not that bad as made out.

Thanks man. I used a sharpie marker.

Nice. I think I may do this also. Did you use a fine point one or one of the regular Sharpie's?

I just picked up a second set, I think this is gonna be an investment to have a mint set down the line. It's going fast boys.

Awesome sometimes I found with a sharpie that it leaves a purplish shine to it, no issues with around the eyes?

Buy a Gundam marker just to be sure. If it turns out I have to mod the eyes, that's what I'll use.

I just picked up a second set, I think this is gonna be an investment to have a mint set down the line. It's going fast boys.

I'd say it would be... but only if they don't make another one.

I'd say it would be... but only if they don't make another one.

Heard this with the DX02 and here we are. History repeated itself.

Back