HOT TOYS : MMS DX 12 - The Dark Knight Rises - BATMAN / BRUCE WAYNE Full Specs & Pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: HOT TOYS : MMS DX 12 - The Dark Knight Rises - BATMAN / BRUCE WAYNE Full Specs &

Awesome pics ShortRound! It's so cool to see a Batman figure that we can croutch like that.

Re: HOT TOYS : MMS DX 12 - The Dark Knight Rises - BATMAN / BRUCE WAYNE Full Specs &

Only if you remove the fat suit.

P1060475_zps4ad40ae4.jpg

P1060480_zps43a1658f.jpg

QUOTE]

Great! But we've come to expect nothing less from you Seb. Well done.

Now about the Wayne eyes, do you mean you took out the PERS and put the whole Wayne head inside by shaving it down to make it fit??

@Shortround. Amazing pose. I got a spare body I'm gonna use for a HK scene setup. I'm still thinking if I should get the fat suit out or not, seems like hard work.

awesome pose shortround !!! best head for DX12 too ;)

Now about the Wayne eyes, do you mean you took out the PERS and put the whole Wayne head inside by shaving it down to make it fit??

I don't think so. I think he just cut up a Bale head to match the PERS plate and put it in that way. The face plate looks like Robbie's.

I'm loving your mod, he looks like bale. Did you painted Robbie face plate? It look more natural then the one he had painted?

I did paint robbie faceplate, i got an unpainted one.

Amazing work elvis1976, did you mod the neck? Did you leave the plug in or take it out?

No mod to the neck

Hopefully Elvis1976 can do a mod video to help us amateurs out....

I would have loved to do a video but it's too late now :lol

P1060475_zps4ad40ae4.jpg

P1060480_zps43a1658f.jpg

QUOTE]

Thanks man.
I took out the PERS plate completely and dremeld the waye head.
The eye part i tried to copy the exact shape of the pers panel.

I did paint robbie faceplate, i got an unpainted one.

No mod to the neck

I would have loved to do a video but it's too late now :

Thanks man.
I took out the PERS plate completely and dremeld the waye head.
The eye part i tried to copy the exact shape of the pers panel.

Someone should should cast the cut up wayne head eye area to do a plug and play like Robbie's faceplate. I bet they would make a killing haha!

:impatient:

I don't think so. I think he just cut up a Bale head to match the PERS plate and put it in that way. The face plate looks like Robbie's.

That's what I meant. Good idea. That is if you dare to cut into the Wayne head.

Or what someone can do is recast the sculpted eyelids so you can retain the pers.

Got this guy in yesterday...gotta say the paint around the eyes is pretty bad...might try and have SSC exchange it...the suit is pretty bad ***...I love the effect they achieved using the clear plastic/rubber pieces. In person I think the Bale HS looks pretty damn good in person. Also they did a terrible job with the magnetic neck to cowl. The fit could have been better IMO.

I'm loving all these pics of modded DX12. Thought I'd put a couple pics of mine up. I think he looks to skinny with the fat suit removed. Thsuit kinda hangs off him. However Shortround's HK jump scene pics are making me think about that extreme mod. Curse you! :lol

C88F9023-BB00-42D0-B199-1D7B16F5D293-84598-00001843387A026F.jpg

7E17A601-5610-40D0-850D-B724C64ADB4F-84598-0000184340FD8287.jpg

Back