HOT TOYS : MMS DX 12 - The Dark Knight Rises - BATMAN / BRUCE WAYNE Full Specs & Pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: HOT TOYS : MMS DX 12 - The Dark Knight Rises - BATMAN / BRUCE WAYNE Full Specs &

Hahah. He sure does. Great job though man. Looks just like Robbie's.

I also have Robbie face plate as wells, no offense it's a nice recast. But it doesn't beat HT. the paint on the BW head is more realistic. In hand it look better then the picture. I sculpted from the original HT BW head sculpt.

Re: HOT TOYS : MMS DX 12 - The Dark Knight Rises - BATMAN / BRUCE WAYNE Full Specs &

I think robbie's fit better. The hand carved edges arent as smooth as robbie's IMO.

I purposely trim a down a bit on his jaw, I think Robbie fit a little bigger on his jaw. But that comes down to personal preference.

Holy crap, I would have used a knock off BW Headsculpt to cut up. Good for you r3ddlight

It well defeat my purpose if I use a recast of BW head on eBay, my intention is to get the most realistic look from the BW head sculpt. And Ht has done a outstanding paint job on the BW sculpt. No offence to Robbie, His painting skill is sick. But there something about HT paint they use. It just realistic. I mean in hand there more differences between Robbie and BW sculpt. Since I also have Robbie face plate as wells.

If your worried about that, then buy a prisma color black fine point marker. They don't have a purple shine to it. I used that for the most part and they work great and it's pure black.

Link?:1-1:

It well defeat my purpose if I use a recast of BW head on eBay, my intention is to get the most realistic look from the BW head sculpt. And Ht has done a outstanding paint job on the BW sculpt. No offence to Robbie, His painting skill is sick. But there something about HT paint they use. It just realistic. I mean in hand there more differences between Robbie and BW sculpt. Since I also have Robbie face plate as wells.

I like HT's paint apps as well.

Have you seen the headplay version of the BW sculpt?

I like HT's paint apps as well.

Have you seen the headplay version of the BW sculpt?

It looks great. It looks just as good as HT's IMO.

I'm really happy I decided to buy this figure during the gohastings sale. I think its a great figure, even as stock. I think the Modifications I've seen are awesome and really cool but I have decided to keep mine stock.
DarkKnightCollection2-1.jpg

DX12-1.jpg

Last edited:

I'm really happy I decided to buy this figure during the gohastings sale. I think its a great figure, even as stock. I think the Modifications I've seen are awesome and really cool but I have decided to keep mine stock.
DarkKnightCollection2.jpg

Looks great except for the cape.

DarkKnightCollection2-1.jpg

DX12-1.jpg

There's nothing wrong keeping it stock. It's great the way it is.

Love your setup and pose bro.

There's nothing wrong keeping it stock. It's great the way it is.

Love your setup and pose bro.

Thanks, had to get creative on the pose, On the stand he didn't fit. I love the stand and wanted to use it to display him on it.

The pose was temporary, while I adjusted the shelf heights but I really like the way he looks after all.

Received mine today! and wow, **** is crazy cool.

I quite like the stock cape. It doesn't have the 'hang' that it probably should but still looks great. Cannot wait for Joker and Bane to accompany this guy on my shelf.

https://www.ebay.com/itm/Hot-1-6-DX12-Batman-BRUCE-WAYNE-Head-Toys-Iron-Monger-Hawkeye-Catwoman-Bane-Thor-/261138423476?pt=US_Action_Figures&hash=item3ccd101eb4

Not bad. But you can definitely tell it's a recast. Might not be that bad to just cut up if that's your prerogative.

I think its too much flash in that photo. Try looking at some other photos, I hate to say it, but on most photos from various members who have bought it, I think it looks better than the HT sculpt:slap:gah:

Back