HOT TOYS : MMS DX 12 - The Dark Knight Rises - BATMAN / BRUCE WAYNE Full Specs & Pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: HOT TOYS : MMS DX 12 - The Dark Knight Rises - BATMAN / BRUCE WAYNE Full Specs &

he looks crazed on drugs.

Re: HOT TOYS : MMS DX 12 - The Dark Knight Rises - BATMAN / BRUCE WAYNE Full Specs &

Then.. You will have my permission to die..

345d6xs.jpg

The PERS still works right?

Just one question... With respect to costume/movie accuracy (I'll have to check them again), why are his eyelids black?

Looks good. Very good in that last image in fact. The eye sockets of the cowl are a little large in proportion compared to the movie, at least in the images displayed,so that makes it look more like he's wearing makeup. Which I'm sure he was when filming the movie. :)

Maybe SSC is delaying shipments because they're pre-painting all the eyelids for us.

Looks good. Very good in that last image in fact. The eye sockets of the cowl are a little large in proportion compared to the movie, at least in the images displayed,so that makes it look more like he's wearing makeup. Which I'm sure he was when filming the movie. :)

Maybe SSC is delaying shipments because they're pre-painting all the eyelids for us.

:rotfl:rotfl:rotfl:rotfl

I did cancel my order and wanted to delete my account then I cooled off and changed my mind. Plus, I want to be one of the first to get the BD T-800 when it comes out. :lol I never really get to experince that since I never really order from SS. But anyway, I sent another email through their website instead of replying to the ones I already had in my inbox. I did this in hope of getting a different associate. Again I asked why they are filling newer orders and older orders mine included are being skipped. Especially for a product that isn't even in stock. This is what they sent me.

Dear Michael,

We apologize about the delay, there was an unexpected delay with this shipment clearing customs. We are expecting this shipment to arrive at any time and once we receive this shipment, we will in turn ship your order out to you as soon as possible. You will receive an email with your invoice and shipping information once your order has shipped which should be within 1 - 2 business days.

As always, please do not hesitate to let me know if you have any further questions or concerns.

Best regards,

Michael Hollister
Customer Service Representative

:lol Now do you see? They just don't answer it and go into the whole customs thing. They've done this like 3 or 4 time to me. Anyway, now he's saying within a day or two! Yeah,ok.

Maybe you need to call and talk to a manager. Don't give in with what the rep says because you've been getting the same excuses for almost a month now . Tell them you want to know how the shipping system works because of what you mentioned prior (newer orders shipping before yours).

Just one question... With respect to costume/movie accuracy (I'll have to check them again), why are his eyelids black?

They're not. In movie logic, the mask actually covers his eyelids, so that only his eyes are visible. Obviously, in real life it's make-up, but if you look at an empty prop cowl from the film, you'll see the eye holes are actually fairly small.

:lol Now do you see? They just don't answer it and go into the whole customs thing. They've done this like 3 or 4 time to me. Anyway, now he's saying within a day or two! Yeah,ok.

He didn't actually say it WOULD be a day or two. He's using customer service speak. He says they expect it to be. That means it SHOULD only be another day or two, but that could change. That language is a tactic CSR's use to appease upset customers without actually committing to something. I know, because I had to do it plenty myself in earlier jobs.

In short, he didn't tell you anything new, and intentionally avoided your question about order fulfillment priority, either because he can't or won't answer. I doubt you'll get an answer to your question, either, due to general customer confidentiality. They won't discuss orders placed by other people. All you'll get is more of the same.

Last edited:

Nice eye sculpt mod eczamurai he looks awesome!

I will admit when I first saw this picture it made me think of Papa Lazarou from League of Gentlemen. :)

tumblr_lyl8ea5j101qh1g19o1_500.gif

Ha ha brilliant I thought exactly the same thing !! "There was a block in your toilet ...but I fixed it now !"

I did cancel my order and wanted to delete my account then I cooled off and changed my mind. Plus, I want to be one of the first to get the BD T-800 when it comes out. :lol I never really get to experince that since I never really order from SS. But anyway, I sent another email through their website instead of replying to the ones I already had in my inbox. I did this in hope of getting a different associate. Again I asked why they are filling newer orders and older orders mine included are being skipped. Especially for a product that isn't even in stock. This is what they sent me.

Dear Michael,

We apologize about the delay, there was an unexpected delay with this shipment clearing customs. We are expecting this shipment to arrive at any time and once we receive this shipment, we will in turn ship your order out to you as soon as possible. You will receive an email with your invoice and shipping information once your order has shipped which should be within 1 - 2 business days.

As always, please do not hesitate to let me know if you have any further questions or concerns.

Best regards,

Michael Hollister
Customer Service Representative

It's frustrating no doubt that you aren't getting the answer you want, but the tone of that latest email is not particularly rude. Do you have an example of the rude emails they've sent you? You sound pretty pissed (justifiably so) about the whole situation in this thread...maybe some of that emotion came across in the emails you've been sending them before they responded to you with the "rude" ones?

Maybe you need to call and talk to a manager. Don't give in with what the rep says because you've been getting the same excuses for almost a month now . Tell them you want to know how the shipping system works because of what you mentioned prior (newer orders shipping before yours).

This was a reply I got from a customer service manager via email...

"In regards to the orders that have shipped out early, if you are able to provide order numbers I can take a look for you. Our orders are typically processed in the order in which they were placed, however I wouldn’t be able to see if anything out of the ordinary happened unless I have a specific example.

Thanks for your cooperation and understanding and have a great day."

Back